JFL at ethnics who support Alxendria Cortez

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Her mother is white and she has a white boyfriend. Her children will be 75% white. Left-leaning ethnics spewing anti-white propaganda are just bullshitters secretly they know their race is crap which is why they still hang around whites and marry/date them instead of ethnics despite their official public image as white bashers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, BigBoy and Deleted member 685
She's a meaningless cunt that's only in the news constantly because she's young and fuckable for a congressperson.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
alexandria-ocasio-cortez-09.jpg

she doesn't look 1% white

Who cares ?

Her people were baptized in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit with Spanish semen. She was put on this earth to serve white men. Unfortunately she chose a white soyboy. She could do so much better. She needs better quality white dick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndianJock, CupOfCoffee and Deleted member 685
I hope that stupid whore gets raped by neonazi skinheads

I hope that stupid whore gets raped by neonazi skinheads
We need to bring back colonialism
nKuGtPQ.png

If white liberal feminists want to hate on right-wingers for having a more restrictive immigration policy: I propose an alternative
How about we kick the white liberal feminists out into the sea and bring in conservative submissive non-white cuties.
Portugal and Spain had the right idea with their WM/XF inter-racial breeding policies. America with their racial segregation shit resulted in a whole bunch of retardation. In Brazil and Latin America the SJWs aren't obsessed with race like they are here.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Deleted member 685
Her mother is white and her skin is arguably a bit less white than "pure" whites.

gettyimages-1076911956.jpg
Her mother is a really white Hispanic. She still has Hispanic features.

I don't care, I hope she dies, I hope every politician dies horribly, they are all parasites

We need to bring back colonialism
nKuGtPQ.png

If white liberal feminists want to hate on right-wingers for having a more restrictive immigration policy: I propose an alternative
How about we kick the white liberal feminists out into the sea and bring in conservative submissive non-white cuties.
Portugal and Spain had the right idea with their WM/XF inter-racial breeding policies. America with their racial segregation shit resulted in a whole bunch of retardation. In Brazil and Latin America the SJWs aren't obsessed with race like they are here.
Tbh I don't really care anymore I tend to have attraction for ethnic thick girls but I'd never race mix. If I ever get children I want white children

Her mother is a really white Hispanic. She still has Hispanic features.
"Hispanic features" doesn't make sense. In Puerto Rico, you either have white features, amerindian features or black features. Or you're some sort of mix of two or more of those. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has white, amerindian and black blood. Which is a common fix in Puerto Rico. Some of her family members look very black.

I am a racial fetishist and saw a mestiza hooker specifically to fulfill a fetish so I know my spics. Back in like 2005-2006 I was shitposting on racial biodiversity forums after I had found Stormfront. I used to actually be a White Nationalist a long time ago but my lust for non-white flesh got in the way.

"Hispanic features" doesn't make sense. In Puerto Rico, you either have white features, amerindian features or black features. Or you're some sort of mix of two or more of those. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has white, amerindian and black blood. Which is a common fix in Puerto Rico. Some of her family members look very black.

I am a racial fetishist and saw a mestiza hooker specifically to fulfill a fetish so I know my spics. Back in like 2005-2006 I was shitposting on racial biodiversity forums after I had found Stormfront. I used to actually be a White Nationalist a long time ago but my lust for non-white flesh got in the way.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO How the mighty have fallen. Imagine being a white supremacist to lusting after gooks. Could never be me.

And Hispanic features means I can tell she isn't white.

lol at thinking she will ever have children.

Not going to research it, but just based upon that picture would say her mother is white hispanic.