Jfl at finasteride users

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
Finasteride use is associated with ED and low testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, gymislife, Dylan2 and 19 others
fucking greycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, DidntRead, Salludon and 4 others
Based greycel

Seems you belive in testosterone

You have been invited to High T Gang

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Mouthbreath

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger, Deleted member 5467 and Deleted member 5912
I fucking hate people like you, why do you want other men to lose their hair? Watch this video when you can its 15 mins long but worth it, maybe youll change your mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, Salludon, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
'mirin gaslighting. op is probably long time fin user who has no sides and advocates anti-gayesteride

not that i use tbhtbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, sytyl and middayshowers
Fin
Fin is bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GigaMogger, EdwardCullen, DidntRead and 8 others
Another non balding finasteride scaremongering faggit. The link you provided is just shit text with no research. kys

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, sytyl and Deleted member 5912
I took 0.25mg of Finasteride a day for my last year of University because I was loosing hair to stress.
The pills stopped my hair shedding and I haven't used them in like 2 years.The only "side effect" I had was watery cum and ball ache for the first two weeks which went away. The people who complain about side effects usually take way more fin than they need to e.g. 1.25mg+ a day or it simply didn't work for them. My Doctor told me to buy the 1mg tablets and cut them into four using a pill cutter.

• +1
Reactions: Nisse and eduardkoopman
He's right its an erection killer, literal poison

I took 0.25mg of Finasteride a day for my last year of University because I was loosing hair to stress.
The pills stopped my hair shedding and I haven't used them in like 2 years.The only "side effect" I had was watery cum and ball ache for the first two weeks which went away. The people who complain about side effects usually take way more fin then they need to e.g. 1.25mg+. or it simply didn't work for them. My Doctor told me to buy the 1mg tablets and cut them into four using a pill cutter.
Took the slightest quantity like 100mg still my dick was DEAD for 4months , its a tranny drug

If you are incel with hair you wanna do everything you can to not look worse tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

• JFL
Reactions: Stare
Took the slightest quantity like 100mg still my dick was DEAD for 4months , its a tranny drug
The pills stopped my hair shedding and I haven't used them in like 2 years.The only "side effect" I had was watery cum and ball ache for the first two weeks which went away. The people who complain about side effects usually take way more fin than they need to e.g. 1.25mg+ a day or it simply didn't work for them. My Doctor told me to buy the 1mg tablets and cut them into four using a pill cutter.
"just watery cum and ball ache for two weeks" jfl, thats your body signalizing you, that you apply literal poison.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and poloralf

To add as remarks.

* " 470 (mean age 58) took 5 mg of finasteride each day."
* " he men were followed for up to 45 months."

These ARE important factors!!!!

1. It's basically dudes going from 58 years old to 62 years old that were checked!
Well. testosterone levels fall between those ages naturally:
total-and-free-testosterone-levels-in-men-by-age-chart.jpg

2. Dosage.
5mg IS WAY TO MUCH FOR hairloss use of FINASTRIDE.
Most use 1 mg, as said = optimum.
BUT 0.2mg already gives ABOUT 70%-75% of the hair gains. So, a dude using ot for hairloss management, can easily LOWdose 0.2gr.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE: 5mg or .2mg
I bet it has effect, on side effects. But not sure, because never seen studies about that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FootLongDong and Mouthbreath
the thread on lookism about how fin is a miracle drug is a good read for those that want a counter point to this

• +1

Yep I seen pics of men that were a soild 7 go to -2. just using that nasty drug and they hormones crash. I really don't want anyone to use it. Its not worth the risk of anyone getting sick from it.

"just watery cum and ball ache for two weeks" jfl, thats your body signalizing you, that you apply literal poison.
No you fucking idiot. That was my body adjusting to a fucking low tier hormonal drug like any other drug. acne. or other.
Retard talking about "literal poison" as if he doesn't drink 5ltrs of cola every day and eats like a pig.
Hair loss is from an increase in DHT, your body absorbs the fin, alters chemistry to lower DHT product and protect the follicles.

IF FUCKING FEMALES CAN TAKE BIRTH CONTROL FROM 16 YEARS OLD YOU CAN TAKE A FUCKING HAIR DRUG.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6217 and sytyl
I read all the studies on dosage and finastride; for hairloss prevention.

Conclusion.
0.2mg does already reap 70-75% of the gains!

Above 0.2mg. it's land of the diminishing returns. 1 mg is optiumum 100% beneifit.
Above 1mg, it will even start working LESS well for hair less.

I boight the 1gr pils, and aim to break them into 4. but is difficult so small and little it becomes them.

AND WELL. OP is quoting 5gr use side effects

• +1
To add as remarks.

* " 470 (mean age 58) took 5 mg of finasteride each day."
* " he men were followed for up to 45 months."

These ARE important factors!!!!

1. It's basically dudes going from 58 years old to 62 years old that were checked!
Well. testosterone levels fall between those ages naturally:
total-and-free-testosterone-levels-in-men-by-age-chart.jpg

2. Dosage.
5mg IS WAY TO MUCH FOR hairloss use of FINASTRIDE.
Most use 1 mg, as said = optimum.
BUT 0.2mg already gives ABOUT 70%-75% of the hair gains. So, a dude using ot for hairloss management, can easily LOWdose 0.2gr.
WHAT A DIFFERENCE: 5mg or .2mg
I bet is has effect, on side effects.
Very low dose has the same affect as a high dose. It stops the conversion whatever the dose. I know people who have taken a tiny tiny bit 3xweek and still got awful sides. There is no way. DHT is what makes you a man. Its needed to be a man.

• +1
Exactly, everyone needs to figure out which is the perfect dosage for them

I'll consider using it tbh, but only once I do my first cycle and hop on trt for the rest of my life. Then my t-levels will be high anyways, and I'll get my dht levels checked regularly if such a thing is possible.

Very low dose has the same affect as a high dose. It stops the conversion whatever the dose. I know people who have taken a tiny tiny bit 3xweek and still got awful sides. There is no way. DHT is what makes you a man. Its needed to be a man.
I dunno. I never read about the side effects, being equal, less or more. when messing with dose. No studie material as far as I know.
So for me it's all guestimations.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and AH1882