JFl at "high class" copers

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
"High class" is simply white chads, above 6'0, with money that dress formally
JFL at all you 5'9 clowns acting high class with ur zara vests and geled hair, thinking ur high class because u look inbred and pale af

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 000, ShortMulatto, MogTheMogger and 19 others
gel is fucking retarded
just get wax theory

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, eyearea, DutchPrettyBoy and 5 others
Copers talk about high class while ghetto gang member chadrone Jeremy Meeks makes white rich Stacies pussies wet .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, PubertyMaxxer, SubhumanCurrycel and 16 others
“High class hair” is also a meme, girls couldn’t give two shits about the class of your hair JFL
gel is fucking retarded
just get wax theory
Or clay

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6382
Copers talk about high class while ghetto gang member chadrone Jeremy Meeks makes white rich Stacies pussies wet .
"tattoos are low class" LMFAO
imagine thinking low class is anywhere near a bad trait

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Warlow, Chadeep and 4 others
High class = bones

• +1
Reactions: 000, Chadeep and thecel
Girls prefer low class guys unless its LTR

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Chadeep and Incoming
"tattoos are low class" LMFAO
imagine thinking low class is anywhere near a bad trait
Depends on your environment and aspirations besides getting girls.

“High class hair” is also a meme, girls couldn’t give two shits about the class of your hair JFL

Or clay
Hanz de Fuko Claymation mogs everything else to death.
Legit. Most people don't even know what they're saying when they say it. Put anybody who's not butt-ugly in a well-fit suit and they'll look "high class." "Muh Idris Elba high class" "Muh Gandy is high class." Sounds like something bluepilled redittors would say. It doesn't fuckin exist. Your face can't look classy or not. Your grooming can change that, but not your bones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: middayshowers
Good looking low class biker > Pasty wannabe "high class" incel

Good looking low class biker > Pasty wannabe "high class" incel

what a way to move the goalposts.

gl high class>>gl low class and it blows my mind how someone would think otherwise. class is about status and influence. looks are looks.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 6963
High class means over 100k annual income and/or over $ 500,000 in assets without big debts.

Girls that are attracted to “high class” just want your money unless your a high class chad.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deusmaximus
"High class" is simply white chads, above 6'0, with money that dress formally
You don't have to be white or chad, you can still look classy with the right clothes.
costum-pentru-mireginere-culoarea-alb-tesatura-din-jacquard-de-lux-guler-spitz.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 6382 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 6382, Deleted member 1680 and 4 others
For guys 20+ that dont look like male models, its masculinemaxx over everthing. You need to look dominant agressive and like a guy that chokes a girls neck during sex.
Rtt, stylish brand clothes, perfect faded hair, beard.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6512
For guys 20+ that dont look like male models, its masculinemaxx over everthing. You need to look dominant agressive and like a guy that chokes a girls neck during sex.

for pure slaying and racking up n-counts, sure. if you have any aspirations besides that, like career in an even remotely academic field, just cage

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
What if you combine the masculine look(muscles, tattoos) with class, this guy successfully combines both, for example.
068dd6a94baeb5d50d0c10e4c830a966.jpg
andy10.jpg

high class is code word for high inhib in this community

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
You don't have to be white or chad, you can still look classy with the right clothes.
costum-pentru-mireginere-culoarea-alb-tesatura-din-jacquard-de-lux-guler-spitz.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
To me that looks low trash trying to look high class. Like from a rap video or something.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Germania
To me that looks low trash trying to look high class. Like from a rap video or something.
LOL, no, those are expensive prom suits, they are all the rage now in Romania.

costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
costum-banchetbal.jpg
I guess you are joking because these suits are nowhere near classy

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and ScramFranklin
The amount of low class ogre coping in this thread...

It's not true, of course girls don't care about class, in fact, the more ghetto you look the better because they are low-quality women (and I'm not talking about looks). Having class is not JUST dressing formally and being tall, I see people like that all the time and they don't look classy, you can spot the vulgar people on sight, they don't have to do anything, of course, if you are not a refined person yourself you won't understand this and you'll think that just a suit is enough.

Gzuz in the First pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Stfu.

Highclass = everything

It’s too hard for you because you can’t wear a belt and your jeans is always sagging and you smell like crap

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga and Cope

No you shouldn't RTT max at all unless nothing else worked. Also 20+ is a really wierd age group.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga
for pure slaying and racking up n-counts, sure. if you have any aspirations besides that, like career in an even remotely academic field, just cage

What’s an academic field? Healtcare? Engineering? Law?

Bro lol its 2020 in big cities there’s tatted up, jacked guys in every single one of those professions. The only way tattoos are still a problem for legit jobs In this time is when u get neck/face ones or hands (still seen docs and nurses with small hand tattoos but those were females).
Looking like a clean cut square is a failo for anyone born after 1995 unless legit GL
Stfu.

Highclass = everything

It’s too hard for you because you can’t wear a belt and your jeans is always sagging and you smell like crap

girls like sagging if you’re attractive, plus all the young nt white chads I’ve seen do it

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
just start a metal band and slay alt poon lmao.

Cope, JFL If you weren't born into an upper class white Anglo-Saxon protestant home who had their wealth accumulated from multiple generations and are a member of an exclusive yacht club.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
High Class = Beta Buxxing

I have heard of guys, whom successfully portraited themselfes as perfect BetaBuxx matrial. On looks alone they can't get quick sex, but with the allure of future BetaBuxx and their looks level (just) meeting the entry bar level.Then went on a couple of dates with a woman, and managed to nail her after like 5dates orso. And then they dump her, and move on to the next one. And repeat. It seems a bit time consumming and expensive to me, but I understood their point. They still get validation in their head, that they could nail a woman for "free" (aka, outside of straight up paying).

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Bro lol its 2020 in big cities there’s tatted up, jacked guys in every single one of those professions.

never seen a tatted, roided doctor (like those IG guys) in a huge top-tier hospital in western EU. Lanky, skinny-fat bodies mostly and discrete tattoos, but nothing extreme. I suppose it's the same with lawyers and finance/economics guys.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It’s all about High Pedigree and Genetic Arrogance which none of you possess like I.

Cope, JFL If you weren't born into an upper class white Anglo-Saxon protestant home who had their wealth accumulated from multiple generations and are a member of an exclusive yacht club.
This ngl

Hanz de Fuko Claymation mogs everything else to death.
Legit. Most people don't even know what they're saying when they say it. Put anybody who's not butt-ugly in a well-fit suit and they'll look "high class." "Muh Idris Elba high class" "Muh Gandy is high class." Sounds like something bluepilled redittors would say. It doesn't fuckin exist. Your face can't look classy or not. Your grooming can change that, but not your bones.
Major fucking cope hanz de fuko is over rated due to their marketing. I can give you 5 products with better results in a second
Im rich but jewish gonna travel to new england and try to assimlate with WASPs wish me luck boyos

Major fucking cope hanz de fuko is over rated due to their marketing. I can give you 5 products with better results in a second
Is that so? Please do because I’d like to use them myself. Preferably washable with water tbh

Is that so? Please do because I’d like to use them myself. Preferably washable with water tbh
The best on the market are.

Arcadian
Shear revival
Odoud
Lockhart
Flagship
Nostalgic
Blumaan is not as good but still solid

• +1
Reactions: Sanguinius, kuroro and Ocelot
The best on the market are.

Arcadian