jfl at how brainwashed people are

Moggable

Moggable

Male minimum weight in kg = height in cm - 95
I barely post here these days but I always come across things like this and what other place can I find people who might somehow understand what I'm saying apart from this rotten site that no matter how long you leave you will always somehow find your way back to.

why are people such brainwashed slaves? It makes no sense. no matter what corner of the internet you look on you'll run into things like this. this is a "right winger" too. "jewishsubreddit" is his username and on his account he goes out of his way to include himself in politics and hating on leftists. does he not understand that its all a man made jewish game? fighting for trump to win as if hes some sort of saviour and not another jewish pawn jfl.

"muh blacks dont innovate muh blacks dont invent shit" how can these people not put 2 and 2 together and understand that these peoples quality of life is 100x theirs?

even seeing people in these comments saying things such as they are "barbaric" and "i would never want to live there", even some saying that they should find christ jfl man. "yh bro lets just find the freest people alive right now and enslave them with our jewish religion thats not jewish because umm i said so" how braindead are some of these people?

this is why the white man is worse than the jew. the jew, he wants this to happen and he enjoys watching it take place. theres not a single thing they do that they dont know the implications of. its almost like getting mad at a tiger for hunting its prey. its what they do and no one can change that. the white man? he only does this because the jew influenced him to whilst making him think he made the decision at the same time. they wouldnt even be able to do what they do if the white man didnt fall for it too.

some people are so far behind in the race they believe they're leading.

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, noobs and TheLookInYourEyes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iblamechico, mike21, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
Theyre just in a lopsided relationship with eachother

yeah they have a much better life than me and lack all the environmental degenerative diseases

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
yeah they have a much better life than me and lack all the environmental degenerative diseases
They’re literally just running around on an island all day and creampieing their foids:p

• +1
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I am the only guy in my family with mental illnesses and im also the only guy in my family that ever had McDonalds :feelshah:

They’re literally just running around on an island all day and creampieing their foids:p
your younger tiktokcel brother is using your fathers credit card buying jawad's method in hopes of a similar lifestyle

• JFL
Reactions: TheLookInYourEyes
I am the only guy in my family with mental illnesses and im also the only guy in my family that ever had McDonalds :feelshah:
could this mean mcdonald’s causes mental illness?!:eek: tell every news reporter rn

could this mean mcdonald’s causes mental illness?!:eek: tell every news reporter rn
no, its just that the English language is a virus, much similar to covid, you ever travel to a place and find the best English speakers there to be the weirdest? the language is designed in a way that long term fucks your neuron pathways, it is not the first language like that, in some languages certain expressions cannot be made naturally, thus certain ideas are never thought, I will make a post on this later when I have more time.

no, its just that the English language is a virus, much similar to covid, you ever travel to a place and find the best English speakers there to be the weirdest? the language is designed in a way that long term fucks your neuron pathways, it is not the first language like that, in some languages certain expressions cannot be made naturally, thus certain ideas are never thought, I will make a post on this later when I have more time.
dnr summarise

dnr summarise
the English language is a virus, much similar to covid. fucks your brain up the more you use it. certain ideas can only be expressed in certain languages. a perk and a con

the English language is a virus, much similar to covid. fucks your brain up the more you use it. certain ideas can only be expressed in certain languages. a perk and a con
true, reason to become multilingual