JFL at how much I descended over these past 2 months

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Wannabe_PrettyBoy

Gold
I really let myself go these past 2 months. I know they are both bad quality, but the pictures speak for themselves
BB2B1FAF 6B77 4788 BA59 64C32466A28A
before image
2094A69C BDC6 477A A07A 9AD24DA487FA
after image. I see you mirin my shirt stains stubble and greasy hair. I’m going to start leannaxxing again today. At least I’m in quarantine so nobody can see me

There's no difference?

You're squinting in one pic and not the other?

• +1
Reactions: UnderCovrN0rmie
There's no difference?

yeah you're the exact same weight, your skin is the same and your hair is the same thickness idk what you're on about OP

There's no difference?

Oh, well not intentionally. You can definetly notice a difference in my weight gain in the face. In the before picture my face looks much leaner. My hair looks better. My skin looks better. These past couple of months I’ve let myself go I’m trying to get back on track.

i see two subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Patient A and Britishlooksmaxxer
yeah you're the exact same weight, your skin is the same and your hair is the same thickness idk what you're on about OP
You can’t see the difference in leanness in my face? I gained about 15 pounds. I didn’t take a shower yet today so my hairs greasy, but you can definetly see my face is fatter
i see two subhuman
But one lean subhuman and one fat subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
First you should do was fix your fucking invisible eyebrows.

• +1
Reactions: badmantier and Deleted member 3043
You can’t see the difference in leanness in my face? I gained about 15 pounds. I didn’t take a shower yet today so my hairs greasy, but you can definetly see my face is fatter

yes but don't add a lot to your psl

black/dark brown hair and eyebrows and shave of those face pubes
then go slay
right now or dont call yourself a looksmaxxer

First you should do was fix your fucking invisible eyebrows.
Haha yes I’m well aware of that. Yea I dyed my eyebrows a couple months ago I plan on doing it again. Looks much better.
black/dark brown hair and eyebrows and shave of those face pubes
then go slay
right now or dont call yourself a looksmaxxer
Yea, I plan on dying my hair and at least my eyebrows. I died my eyebrows a couple months back but it faded. It is a huge looksmax. I have my quarantine stubble going on right now because I figured nobody would see me, and I wanted to see how it was coming in. Not good though yet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: needsolution

you really don't look like you've gained 15lbs

might just be the camera angles though

Haha yes I’m well aware of that. Yea I dyed my eyebrows a couple months ago I plan on doing it again. Looks much better.

Yea, I plan on dying my hair and at least my eyebrows. I died my eyebrows a couple months back but it faded. It is a huge looksmax. I have my quarantine stubble going on right now because I figured nobody would see me, and I wanted to see how it was coming in. Not good though yet.
seriously, light hair only works for chads, it makes you look feminine

Only difference is hair is slightly longer.

still subhuman autist

Never began

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
leanmaxx asap

im trying to cut also

low bf is SO important

you look horrible in both

• +1
Reactions: Madhate and Deleted member 6401
nice double chin, you shouldnt take pics from that angle

• +1