JFL at islam-maxxing and marriage

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Bronze
You think any type of faith will change the nature of females? JFL JFL 😂😂

Screenshot 20240623 214059

"Muh reddit is brainrot anyway 🤓"
Screenshot 20240623 214149

As someone who lives in a Muslim country I see stuff like this happen ALL THE TIME to the point where it's even included in dramas and other serials, it is simply impossible for foids to stay loyal to a sub5 or an ltn, if you are one of those it is OVER, no matter how rich you are, or how good your job is, someone who just has a different bone structure and ethnicity will immediately zap ur loyal Muslim tradwife, BROOTAL 💀

Muslims literally are not any different and I even remember seeing an Islamic preach video thing where literally all the women in the video complained about their husbands and always blamed them (they most likely don't respect him at all), most Muslim marriages are forced by the parents anyway so none of it is real.

Marriage is a failed idea anyway, I'm pretty sure there was a study done that proved that Americans have a 60% divorce rate or some shit, link it if yk which study I'm talking about, nonetheless you shouldn't even waste your time on marriage at all.

Your "wife" is going to get old and as she gets older she's gonna descend more and more, might even turn into a sub5 by the age of 40-50.

Conclusion: only date htbs for less than a year and as soon as they become insufferable or annoying/unattractive, get rid of them and get new ones (only works if you're Chadlite/Chad) if not it's over.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz, butterworld, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
Lifelong celibacy feels better and smarter every day

Don't be depressed boyo you ain't getting no girl to marry in the first place

Islam poisons everything it touches, just like human nature