JFL at keto copers

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
Went on a bit of a rabbit hole on this one after my lab tests result came out.. good luck with your atherosclerosis when you get to 40

• +1
Reactions: piec
inb4 someone posts a schizo "doctor" from youtube saying high cholesterol is akchually good for you jfl

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
Blood work showing high LDL cholesterol means nothing in relation to atherosclerosis.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and laaltin
Keep eating carbs you brown jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Never Get Up and Jova
@Never Get Up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, Never Get Up and Jova
Went on a bit of a rabbit hole on this one after my lab tests result came out.. good luck with your atherosclerosis when you get to 40
Carbs cause atherosclerosis, not saturated fats. Measuring LDL blood cholesterol is an improper assessment of someone's risk of heart disease because it measures both the large and small LDL particles, whereas only the small particles, caused by carbohydrate consumption, cause atherosclerosis.

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Carbs cause atherosclerosis, not saturated fats. Measuring LDL blood cholesterol is an improper assessment of someone's risk of heart disease because it measures both the large and small LDL particles, whereas only the small particles, caused by carbohydrate consumption, cause atherosclerosis.
LDL particle size as a predictor of coronary heart disease was disproven a decade ago. At least get on track with the current meme theory, that LDL levels don't matter, all disease is caused by sugar and seed oils. This guy articulates the core of the theory (muh "I, and a lot of other people, lost 100 lbs. on the carnivore diet therefore it can't possibly have any negative side effects"). Timestamped

Bob is a constant source of schadenfreude for me, I have been following his channel for more than 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene and laaltin
Just do caloric deficit, it's not that hard

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
LDL particle size as a predictor of coronary heart disease was disproven a decade ago.
Elaborate. I have failed to find any scientific literature supporting the notion that particle size has no influence on atherosclerosis or heart disease for that matter.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster