JFL AT MY MUMBAIPILLED COUSIN (Mogger day in a life vlog)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
My grandma made me and my cousin some soup and my covid19maxxed grandma firced me to go wash my hands. Meanwhile my cousin was jestermaxxing for my grandma and put some pepper into the soup.

I came back and started eating it and was like wtf why is this so spicy and my cousin said that its not. THEN. i accidentaly said "Maybe in Mumbai". Brutally over for my .orgmaxxed brain. My cousin started caging at my non-NTness and my grandma asked "Why Mumbai?" :lul: :lul:

Later on my cousin was making fishsticks for herself and asked me if i wanted some. I said yes because i like those jewmaxxed fishsticks. Can you guess what she gave me?
20230611 130610 IMG
THIS SHIT. i asked her wtf is that and she yelled "FISHSTICKS FROM MUMBAI" while caging. It sounded even more autistic in croatian ("Riblji štapići iz Mumbaija):lul:

Why are foids so evil she purposely ate all of the fish out of the fishstick.

Then she went outside to NTmaxx with her friends (brootal). I asked her where shes going and she said "Mumbai" JFL.

Her friends are coming to a sleepover next week. Ill probably ask them to hang out with them to observe their NT traits and write a post about it.

Also, no im not some pedo incest JBmaxxer JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, ROTTING, Sub0 and 6 others
My grandma made me and my cousin some soup and my covid19maxxed grandma firced me to go wash my hands. Meanwhile my cousin was jestermaxxing for my grandma and put some pepper into the soup.

I came back and started eating it and was like wtf why is this so spicy and my cousin said that its not. THEN. i accidentaly said "Maybe in Mumbai". Brutally over for my .orgmaxxed brain. My cousin started caging at my non-NTness and my grandma asked "Why Mumbai?" :lul: :lul:

Later on my cousin was making fishsticks for herself and asked me if i wanted some. I said yes because i like those jewmaxxed fishsticks. Can you guess what she gave me?
View attachment 2254967
THIS SHIT. i asked her wtf is that and she yelled "FISHSTICKS FROM MUMBAI" while caging. It sounded even more autistic in croatian ("Riblji štapići iz Mumbaija):lul:

Why are foids so evil she purposely ate all of the fish out of the fishstick.

Then she went outside to NTmaxx with her friends (brootal). I asked her where shes going and she said "Mumbai" JFL.

Her friends are coming to a sleepover next week. Ill probably ask them to hang out with them to observe their NT traits and write a post about it.

Also, no im not some pedo incest JBmaxxer JFL
Cousin lookslevel and age? Also does she like BCC?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and aspiringexcel
This isn't even a non-NT joke maybe your family is to low IQ to know that indians like spicy food

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29155
Also gigalarp, no one would be that autistic about one simple remark someone made

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Deleted member 29155
Autistic as fuck to refer "hanging out with cousins friends" as "observing and documenting their NT tactics and traits" JFL

• JFL
Reactions: cancercell and aspiringexcel
Cousin lookslevel and age? Also does she like BCC?
Strong mtb that has a huge albino coloring halo with blue eyes, 14. What is BCC jfl. If you meant BBC, no, she and her friends are almost racist enough to niggers and curries to fit in here
This isn't even a non-NT joke maybe your family is to low IQ to know that indians like spicy food
Nigga do you know how non-NT is to randomly mention a shithole in india?
Also gigalarp, no one would be that autistic about one simple remark someone made
My cousin is a gigajestermaxxer for my grandma

Strong mtb that has a huge albino coloring halo with blue eyes, 14. What is BCC jfl. If you meant BBC, no, she and her friends are almost racist enough to niggers and curries to fit in here

Nigga do you know how non-NT is to randomly mention a shithole in india?

My cousin is a gigajestermaxxer for my grandma
Big Curry Cock, she seems to love Mumbai, she should visit, me and my friends will show her good time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ulose22, Sub0, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person

I came back and started eating it and was like wtf why is this so spicy and my cousin said that its not. THEN.
Stopped reading cause i have dark theme on looksmax and its hard to read with ur black fonts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and aspiringexcel
fake story

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel
Tales from Mumbai rubbish collection centre toilets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and aspiringexcel
actually this reminded me of when i called a pic "frauded to hell" and my normie classmates were in tears from laughing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 29155 and aspiringexcel
actually this reminded me of when i called a pic "frauded to hell" and my normie classmates were in tears from laughing
Us .orgcels are the real jestermaxxers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

They were probably laughing at your quivering nasal incel voice

• So Sad
I always cage at non NT mis-inputs :lul:
D5d1b559d47fdaa5424dcc6bd76a2dc30276244d66152df242a7733366d86acc 12

• JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Sub0, ascension and 2 others
I'm caging so hard wtf

• JFL