JFL at my SMV in uni

Deleted member 3997

Deleted member 3997

Diamond
I am here two weeks into college rotting with no social circle but one friend who I barely talk to, over for me.

I’m a champion amongst men. A winner. The undisputed champion of looksmax.me

1601122061653.gif

Nobody is taking my place at the table away from me. Nobody can take my place away. I grinded for this position and refuse to let go.

The heart of a champion and mind of a champion are very useful assets. I feel no issue with maintaining my spot forever. People can come for me but the result will always be the same. I win, they lose. They become another footnote in my hunt for championship gold.

1601122310995.gif

It’s time for glory. It’s time for champions

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, chadmaxxer123 and NarcyChadlite
I am here two weeks into college rotting with no social circle but one friend who I barely talk to, over for me.
who cares its corona anyway

I’m a champion amongst men. A winner. The undisputed champion of looksmax.me

1601122061653.gif

Nobody is taking my place at the table away from me. Nobody can take my place away. I grinded for this position and refuse to let go.

The heart of a champion and mind of a champion are very useful assets. I feel no issue with maintaining my spot forever. People can come for me but the result will always be the same. I win, they lose. They become another footnote in my hunt for championship gold.

1601122310995.gif

It’s time for glory. It’s time for champions
yall take this shit way too seriously