it's because he believed in jesus

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, n0rthface and 4 others
Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
if your progress sucked natty it'll still suck on roids, training for a while before you start with anything is more to figure out what kind of exercises you respond well to and whether you even respond well to training to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 8365, Elvisandreaa and 4 others
"just wait bro, i need to reach my shitty genetic potential in 10 years than i will be a 30 yo mogger anime dad slayer of single moms"

poetry sculpture GIF by PEEKASSO

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lebanegro, Elvisandreaa, Moggable and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Deleted member 14693
delusion levels through the roof.
most roiders barely look like they lift and shouldn't have bothered starting, they just don't respond to training at all.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
lol bro no such a thing.
you want me to dm you some examples? I'm in plenty of groups where there's guys running over a gram of test and tren for over a year WHILE being short and still end up looking like natties who lifted for a few months.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 21863
The first body is easy to get

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and Elvisandreaa
Imagine needing roids to get that.

Imagine violating your physique to look like a regular twink with abs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
genetics > hormones > training/sleeping/diet

some guy can train double as hard as you and have naturally more t than you and will still look like shit compared to you if you have good lifting genetics

Complete bs. Everyone reacts differently to both.
even if you react well to the compounds, if you don't respond well to training the result is still going to be lackluster.

Imagine needing roids to get that.

Imagine violating your physique to look like a regular twink with abs
He didn't roid, TRT cause of Low T. JFL if you believe this is the only benefit of that. Prob changed his life

He didn't roid, TRT cause of Low T. JFL if you believe this is the only benefit of that. Prob changed his life

his dosage is closer to a blast than a cruise for someone his weight (he looks pretty short at least)

not saying that's much though.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggable and Deleted member 14693
if your progress sucked natty it'll still suck on roids, training for a while before you start with anything is more to figure out what kind of exercises you respond well to and whether you even respond well to training to begin with.
Yup its about their hormonal condition and composition

"just wait bro, i need to reach my shitty genetic potential in 10 years than i will be a 30 yo mogger anime dad slayer of single moms"

poetry sculpture GIF by PEEKASSO
I'm 28 and I fuck hot 17-18yo at will.

• Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
you want me to dm you some examples? I'm in plenty of groups where there's guys running over a gram of test and tren for over a year WHILE being short and still end up looking like natties who lifted for a few months.
pm

I literally don’t gaf and I find the gym fun and I like it when people say that I’m huge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and n0rthface
BLAST 500mg OR FUCKING DEATH YOU CUCKS

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
View attachment 1900047

his dosage is closer to a blast than a cruise for someone his weight (he looks pretty short at least)

not saying that's much though.
If he has low shbg, he can end up with way above reference range free t and is in roid territory.

• +1
If he has low shbg, he can end up with way above reference range free t and is in roid territory.
shbg preferably binds to dht, having higher levels is good since it'll prevent balding to some extend.

the reason I said it's closer to a blast is because many trt clinics would put someone that seemingly short on close to half that.

• +1
schizo level delusions tbh.

test itself literally puts more muscle than a natty trainer.

View attachment 1900026
That's a bullshit study. They had people on Mr Olympia doses. TRT is barely enough to get you to normal test levels. If you have test levels 600-800 you'll grow muscle just fine.

I had same physique before gymcelling. JFL at this roid copper twink with abs.

what a fag taking hormones to get a good body because of his shit genetics

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Orc