JFL at Normie muh enlightenment

LOOKISM-LOGIC

LOOKISM-LOGIC

Pattern recognition
“Did you read a bunch of books” JFL

I love the way normie elightenment is always surrounded by making your life harder. Make your life painful and avoid fun like the plague. “ARE YOU IMPROVING” , “MUH PRODUCTIVITY”

We all know the dude is acting like it was his own choice to “read books” ….. no no buddy you were exiled from parties and the high life because they were full of rejection and pain. MGTOW works in mysterious ways, it really does.

“Work harder” propaganda.

All pseudo enlightenment.

I would say to this dude: “it is okay to LDAR from time to time and watch the hours past for there is nothing that can be done sometimes but pitifully cope by moving laterally and denying reality”

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Lynxress
They like to cuck themselves

• +1
Reactions: LOOKISM-LOGIC
Muh I read heckin books they makes me smarter, lol books are fucking cope

The book cope is quite retarded

• +1
They like to cuck themselves
ALL ROADS LEAD TO MGTOW.

Coper: “ I avoid parties and rather spend my time doing something productive”

No buddy you were exiled from parties, they are just full of pain and hurt for you. You need to get away from the hurt. Thusly coping begins.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
ALL ROADS LEAD TO MGTOW.

Coper: “ I avoid parties and rather spend my time doing something productive”

No buddy you were exiled from parties, they are just full of pain and hurt for you. You need to get away from the hurt. Thusly coping begins
Not going to parties is more detrimental to your future than it is going to them

• +1
Not going to parties is more detrimental to your future than it is going to them
Exactly the rich know this for it is an opportunity to networks etc. looks at all the rich mfs going to parties.

But this normie is coping like he actively chooses not to party. JFL at this coper…. Ahhh well whatever keeps the painful reality away.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

I love the way normie elightenment is always surrounded by making your life harder. Make your life painful and avoid fun like the plague. “ARE YOU IMPROVING” , “MUH PRODUCTIVITY”

We all know the dude is acting like it was his own choice to “read books” ….. no no buddy you were exiled from parties and the high life because they were full of rejection and pain. MGTOW works in mysterious ways, it really does.

I would say to this dude bro: “it is okay to LDAR from time to time and watch the hours past for there is nothing that can be done sometimes but cope by moving laterally and deny reality”

hedonist vs money making slave the video

• +1

I would say to this dude bro: “it is okay to LDAR from time to time and watch the hours past for there is nothing that can be done sometimes but cope by moving laterally and deny reality”

Enlightenment is about throwing away things within yourself, not adding more.

• +1
When you deeply understand the blackpill, you realise even getting invited to a party is huge….. And that parties are a chance to networks, and fuck. You start to see the extremist go “go read books” and “avoid hedonistic urges” as greatly limiting.

A balance or near balance is ideal.

I have just said out macro information but just know it is more intricate and meandering than it seems if you know what i mean.