@jfl at not getting rid of body hair

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Just saw that dad shaved his upper body.

Imagine if the man you percieve as a role male model shaves his body hair why even bother with keeping it when you are zoomer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21336 and 7 others
Body hair is so disgusting on both genders tbh. Name 1 advantage.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, angelo, Trilogy and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I trim chest hair and legs tbh but shave everything else
I'm hairy as fuck it's ogre

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lmao, Marsiere214, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Based tbh. I trim everything personally. Shaving is way too much of a hassle.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Sir Galachad and Deprived
you ever tried epilator?

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived
IMG 20220909 230300

That's exactly what I do. I set this trimmer on "1" (1mm) and just trim all of my body hair head to toe. I feel so nice after.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Tallooksmaxxer
I shave everything except legs.

• Hmm...
Legs, forearms, long eyelashes, scalp hair and eyebrows are the only hairs that matter

They add dimorphism without making you look like a shaved faggot but neither too hairy where you monkemaxx. Talking from my experience plus what girls around me are saying. Some don't hate body hair, only if it's dense and long. Some prefer 5 o clock shadow on chest and stomach area/below chest, shaven or trimmed to maximum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn and Tallooksmaxxer
Your dad might be gay dawg

Jfl @ you faggots, body hair is good unless you’re a monkey

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 13626 and Tallooksmaxxer
Jfl @ you faggots, body hair is good unless you’re a monkey
Same i am not money but i think it will get to monkey tier after i start minox and start roiding.

Do you shave all of your hairs on your face as well, not just beard but also facial hair on the upper cheeks? I bought a foil shaver and for the first time my face is baby smooth with zero hair. Would look very clean with good bone structure

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and Tallooksmaxxer
Do you shave all of your hairs on your face as well, not just beard but also facial hair on the upper cheeks? I bought a foil shaver and for the first time my face is baby smooth with zero hair. Would look very clean with good bone structure
i am youngcel no beard yet. but i plan to keep a decent amount of beard.

i am youngcel no beard yet. but i plan to keep a decent amount of beard.
You still have hair in your face though, just small white ones that you can barely see. When you shave it, your bones are more accentuated. If you're boneless you will look like a mole rat though

• JFL
You still have hair in your face though, just small white ones that you can barely see. When you shave it, your bones are more accentuated. If you're boneless you will look like a mole rat though
you might be true i will give a try to that one.

imagine having body hair.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, newdldewdl and Tallooksmaxxer
what do you do to get rid of that? your skin looks so clear.
I have like 3 chest hairs and 2 arm pit hairs that I just buzz off when I'm trimming my beard, it literally just doesn't grow.

Just saw that dad shaved his upper body.

Imagine if the man you percieve as a role male model shaves his body hair why even bother with keeping it when you are zoomer?
I’m hairy as hell, I like slightly hairy girls.

• Ugh..
the female gaze teaches us not only body hair but also facial hair if you are a zoomer.

when I first came to .org i had a disgusting neckbeard that i was hoping was gonna grow bigger, but now I know how beards are pure male gaze!

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I trim my body hair with a clipper with no guard (3mm guard for legs and forearms) every two weeks so it's never longer than about 5 mm.

I still don't think this is "what foids demand as bare minimum to not be incel in 2022 aka be literally perfect in every way" tier personal grooming though.

I read that I can't use IPL when I'm on MT2 (which will be forever now probably) but I don't really understand the science behind that as the IPL device destroys hair follicles by heating the melanin using visible spectrum radiation whereas the melanocytes respond to UV spectrum radiation.

I don't see any reason why IPL would cause an localised increase in melanin production even on MT2. I can see why damage could be caused if the skin contains excessive melanin but I am only using MT2 to go from type 1 to type 3, not to become nigger.

Comment?

• Hmm...
I trim my body hair with a clipper with no guard (3mm guard for legs and forearms) every two weeks so it's never longer than about 5 mm.

I still don't think this is "what foids demand as bare minimum to not be incel in 2022 aka be literally perfect in every way" tier personal grooming though.

I read that I can't use IPL when I'm on MT2 (which will be forever now probably) but I don't really understand the science behind that as the IPL device destroys hair follicles by heating the melanin using visible spectrum radiation whereas the melanocytes respond to UV spectrum radiation.

I don't see any reason why IPL would cause an localised increase in melanin production even on MT2. I can see why damage could be caused if the skin contains excessive melanin but I am only using MT2 to go from type 1 to type 3, not to become nigger.

Comment?
I dont know much shit about the science behind it tbh.

I read its less effective on darker skins.

I am a pale turk so didnt really give a fuck.

I dont know much shit about the science behind it tbh.

I read its less effective on darker skins.

I am a pale turk so didnt really give a fuck.

Less effective on darker skins and less effective on lighter hairs. The devices are pretty expensive and from what I've seen of foids reviewing them they lose like 90% of hair but there are still always some wispy ones.

Perhaps the god tier combo is IPL for general removal and epilation/electrolysis for the stubborn few.

• Hmm...
Less effective on darker skins and less effective on lighter hairs. The devices are pretty expensive and from what I've seen of foids reviewing them they lose like 90% of hair but there are still always some wispy ones.

Perhaps the god tier combo is IPL for general removal and epilation/electrolysis for the stubborn few.
yeah the good brands are expensive but xiaomi etc is like cheap.

and anyway its a good invesment.

Body hair is so disgusting on both genders tbh. Name 1 advantage.
No advantage to having a nigger nose
No advantage to have a gook midface
No advantage to have nigger hair
No advantage to have gook cunt eyes
No advantage to have head hair
No advantage to have blonde or red hair (disgusting)
No advantage in having ultra dark skin :feelswah::feelswah:

Yet we have these racial features
So why don't cacs accept their hirsutism? Its a trait unique to us. Why do we have to be like everyone? Why do we need to have nigger asses and titties and red indian cheekbones and gook hair? Why cant cacs be cacs?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Tallooksmaxxer
No advantage to having a nigger nose
No advantage to have a gook midface
No advantage to have nigger hair
No advantage to have gook cunt eyes
No advantage to have head hair
No advantage to have blonde or red hair (disgusting)
No advantage in having ultra dark skin :feelswah::feelswah:

Yet we have these racial features
So why don't cacs accept their hirsutism? Its a trait unique to us. Why do we have to be like everyone? Why do we need to have nigger asses and titties and red indian cheekbones and gook hair? Why cant cacs be cacs?
Wtf are you talking about