jfl at people that avoid raw meat because of bacteria and parasites

Gothboi

Gothboi

Iron
we are literally bacteria and parasites . we thrive on it

over for you if you dont start with a raw steak and raw milk . then proceed with drinking blood and eating raw eggs. to finish the day i eat organs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Roninotrolling
@StrangerDanger solvessel

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
delusional

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
dont tell me you are fucking vegan
iodine is the cure not raw meat, if raw meat cures it is only cos of iodine in the meat not something about meat itself. everyone can live happily on fruit milk and eggs while supplement iodine and not kill innocent creatures

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
iodine is the cure not raw meat, if raw meat cures it is only cos of iodine in the meat not something about meat itself. everyone can live happily on fruit milk and eggs while supplement iodine and not kill innocent creatures
dude are u retarded? pasta with veggies and potato salades + vegan smoothie is the way
you would have thought id support animal abuse

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and Roninotrolling
dude are u retarded? pasta with veggies and potato salades + vegan smoothie is the way
you would have thought id support animal abuse
@Never Get Up do this and iodine stop killing animals ik u do it cos ur peepee goes up seeing blood and death

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
@Never Get Up do this and iodine stop killing animals ik u do it cos ur peepee goes up seeing blood and death
eating dead flesh = bad energy and shit karmic balance
i won the car in lotto when i first went vegan after like 3 weeks of doing so

we are literally bacteria and parasites . we thrive on it

over for you if you dont start with a raw steak and raw milk . then proceed with drinking blood and eating raw eggs. to finish the day i eat organs
Imagine eating raw meat with 0 flavour all chewy and disgusting

Fucking rope

Imagine eating raw meat with 0 flavour all chewy and disgusting

Fucking rope
bro you are christian you worship the jew imagine that. fucking rope

im eating 1kg of steak a day how about that and im doing well

Im guessing this whole "Eat Raw Meat" fad is the new way Incels gaslight other low IQ Incels as
a way to lessen competition

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: anthony111553 and Jova
alot of greycels this week

bro you are christian you worship the jew imagine that. fucking rope

im eating 1kg of steak a day how about that and im doing well
I worship god… :hnghn:

I don’t worship no “Jew”

You worship what exactly? What is it you believe in mr know it all? Are you a Gaythiest? Do you think we all come from Monke you stupid cuckhold

• +1
Reactions: Jova
I worship god… :hnghn:

I don’t worship no “Jew”

You worship what exactly? What is it you believe in mr know it all? Are you a Gaythiest? Do you think we all come from Monke you stupid cuckhold
jesus was a jew. so you worship a jew

im not atheist . i am indochinese pagan

Im guessing this whole "Eat Raw Meat" fad is the new way Incels gaslight other low IQ Incels as
a way to lessen competition
you dropped word incel twice makes me think of you not in very good light

ur acting like eating raw eggs are harder than meat

jesus was a jew. so you worship a jew

im not atheist . i am indochinese pagan
Retardation… you literally have no justification for why you worship anything. How do you know your paganism is real or true? What makes your one more legit than say the big juju in the Congo rainforest?

Your worldview is just so cringe it’s hilarious, Paganism is a Chaostic system where you have no coherent account for epistemology? Ethnics and metaphysics

God became man as fortold by the bible 1.5k years before the incarnation, that man happened to take the form of an 1st Century Jew.

Unlike you, I actually worship a REAL god lmfao @ you

Retardation… you literally have no justification for why you worship anything. How do you know your paganism is real or true? What makes your one more legit than say the big juju in the Congo rainforest?

Your worldview is just so cringe it’s hilarious, Paganism is a Chaostic system where you have no coherent account for epistemology? Ethnics and metaphysics

God became man as fortold by the bible 1.5k years before the incarnation, that man happened to take the form of an 1st Century Jew.

Unlike you, I actually worship a REAL god lmfao @ you
i believe in my indo bangladeshian paganism because i can be pagan and racist and hate niggers. in christianity i must believe that we all equal and stuff

go home to uganda and worship a jew

i believe in my indo bangladeshian paganism because i can be pagan and racist and hate niggers. in christianity i must believe that we all equal and stuff

go home to uganda and worship a jew
And yet again you can’t make an account for your worldview. You just believe in a statue like a faggot your a Hindu I take it because your a gay boy

Keep worshipping statues I can’t wait till @SecularIslamist kills every Hindu in Bangladesh enjoy your genocide you faggot

And yet again you can’t make an account for your worldview. You just believe in a statue like a faggot your a Hindu I take it because your a gay boy

Keep worshipping statues I can’t wait till @SecularIslamist kills every Hindu in Bangladesh enjoy your genocide you faggot
wow very peaceful religion you must follow. but im from swizerland tho and im slavic
i worship my gods my statues and they give me sex with asian woman

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Il
wow very peaceful religion you must follow. but im from swizerland tho and im slavic
i worship my gods my statues and they give me sex with asian woman
l let Islam be the one to determine the peace for you. And that peace will be death in Islam

The joke for you is that the Hellenic philosophers came to the conclusion that there’s one god so the Pagans admitted that they were wrong that there is a ONE GOD. So you keep worshipping rocks and statues you cuckhole retard Hindu

Last edited: