JFL at ppl with acnee in 2024

shieldzz

shieldzz

Retards and especially foids will spend all their money on usseles scamm products when they can just use low dosage accutane and get full clean skin in few months

Btw if you are scarred of accutane you are a fucking retard

I inject chinese peptides into me daily and you are scared of accutane

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: datboijj, poopoohead, dragomaxxer and 9 others
IMG 2655

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and n9wiff
Water faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, poopoohead, try2beme and 2 others
We must ask the opinion of the forum Acne King, @Madridista.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Even tret works but normies rather spend hundreds on seven step skin-care routine from their favorites influencers just to damage their skin barrier and look like a shiny glass ball JFL

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
i quit alcohol and shit-food like ice-cream, potato-chips and candy.
I restarted my old-skincare routine of tretinoin + night moisturizer + daily SPF.

Result? I started having breakouts again.

Breakout

I can feel lumps beneath the skin on those spots and I know these red spots will develop into pimples over the next few days. Going to get tea-tree oil tomorrow, but I know from past experiences it does little to nothing. I will put hydrocolloid plasters on these spots to suck out the goo, and it will have mediocre effects at best.

theres nothing I can do. These 2 red spots will be full-pimples in 2 days from now and I can't stop it.

Meanwhile when I am drunk 24/7, have no skincare routine, dont moisturize, eat fucking candy all day, chips, garbage food,
I have ZERO breakouts.

jfl honestly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, datboijj, mike21 and 7 others
I restarted my old-skincare routine of tretinoin + night moisturizer + daily SPF.

View attachment 2983296

I can feel lumps beneath the skin on those spots and I know these red spots will develop into pimples over the next few days. Going to get tea-tree oil tomorrow, but I know from past experiences it does little to nothing. I will put hydrocolloid plasters on these spots to suck out the goo, and it will have mediocre effects at best.

theres nothing I can do. These 2 red spots will be full-pimples in 2 days from now and I can't stop it.

Meanwhile when I am drunk 24/7, have no skincare routine, dont moisturize, eat fucking candy all day, chips, garbage food,
I have ZERO breakouts.

jfl honestly.
no one cares about two little spots

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Even tret works but normies rather spend hundreds on seven step skin-care routine from their favorites influencers just to damage their skin barrier and look like a shiny glass ball JFL
tret does not work on fungal acne

which i have

along with seborric dermatitis and balanitis

i’m one fungally bastard. @BrahminBoss could peating help this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: dragomaxxer, StraightHeadJames and n9wiff
Retards and especially foids will spend all their money on usseles scamm products when they can just use low dosage accutane and get full clean skin in few months

Accutane is too hard on your skin. Although it's results are permanent.

Just use tretinoin, it's less harsh and also has permanent effects.

View attachment 2983296

I have ZERO breakouts.

jfl honestly.
You look good tbh.

• +1

Yeah I have blocked you rightfully, I shouldn't change my mind

Yeah it's a skill issue

Acnecels should be forcibly injected with isotretinoin and put into a straitjacket until they're cured

Everyone with acne has a shit diet. If they say their diet is good, theyre lying.

Acne is man made, my cat rolls on the floor then cuddles my face and nothin happens cuz i eat healthy and wash my face

who has acne anymore. the worst giga subhumans have clear skin

which i have

Ketoconazole 2% shampoo apply to face.
Once daily for 5 days then once every week for a few months
If it doesn't work then oral itraconazole for a week
If that doesn't work accutane w/ corticosteriod taper. You will have to take full dose of accutane no microdosing for fungal.

which i have

exactly the same as me brah we must have similar predispositions to this shit lmao so many similarities. tret wasnt doing shit, antiboitics either finally on accutane again now cant wait for results

Fr i dont even use accutane and none of that im just not a red face subhuman :lul:

View attachment 2983296

I have ZERO breakouts.

jfl honestly.
Still unhealthy lifestyle
Breakouts are toxins coming out of your body , some food or lifestyle choice trigger it since you are sensitive to it

My friend used Accutane. While hus acne did clear up . It left his skin drier than the Sahara desert

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Clavicular

View attachment 2983296

I have ZERO breakouts.

jfl honestly.
Do you feel more stressed when you're off the garbage food and alcohol? If so that might be the reason of your acne

• +1

It’s just acne. And from what I’ve read women have it because of hormones due to periods (ewwww).

Do you feel more stressed when you're off the garbage food and alcohol? If so that might be the reason of your acne
nah i feel very flatlined emotionally. less stressed

• +1
Reactions: mike21
nah i feel very flatlined emotionally. less stressed
I think its the alcohol because.Alcohol can have some anti-inflammatory properties, which might temporarily reduce inflammation in your skin, leading to a reduction in acne.

• Woah
And how tf do I source accutane my parents won’t let me get it