jfl at pussies who dont want to undergo risky surgeries

CursedOne

CursedOne

we are all irrelevant
lol so many bluepilled subhumans who dont want to undergo risky surgeries. "uh no sane person would do lefort 3, uhhh ll will make you a cripple, uhh after bimax you will spit so much blood.

I would happily undergo a lefort 3, orbital decompression, ll or eyelaser for lighter eyes. I am the only real looksmaxxer here that isnt a pussy and would literally do any invasive surgery possible to gain more psl. I would even test out surgeons for you guys given the fact that someone gives me the money. And some pussies here are even afraid of a simple rhino or a lefort 1. jfl at those cucked subhumans.
if you want to ascend you have to take risks.

@Lorsss
@Newone
@Maesthetic
@LondonVillie
@Germania
@Curious0

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member, bugeye and 4 others
My base is good enough
I only need bright green eyes with limbal to look feline/unique
Im 35 % so i dont know what i look lean

Maybe under eye fillers cause its stealthy
Color like this would ascend me

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 3828 and CursedOne
My base is good enough
I only need bright green eyes to look feline
I didint said that you need surgeries, you are already gl and shouldnt browse in this forum unless manlet but I think you said you are 6ft or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
dont know man, even lip-lift scares me

also there is no surgery for my phenotype

dont know man, even lip-lift scares me

also there is no surgery for my phenotype
All I need is blue eyes and then I am phenomaxxed. I could have the same pheno as drago, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and white skin. If only contacts were permanent I would wear them forever.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Danish_Retard
I didint said that you need surgeries, you are already gl and shouldnt browse in this forum unless manlet but I think you said you are 6ft or something like that.
Im 5'8/5'9 :feelspepo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and CursedOne
All I need is blue eyes and then I am phenomaxxed. I could have the same pheno as drago, dark brown hair, blue eyes, and white skin. If only contacts were permanent I would wear them forever.
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Danish_Retard
I got a rhino with good results and will get canthoplasty, blepharoplasty or under eye fat graft in the future. No extreme stuff tbh. Thats it for me, maybe a small chin implant but nothing more. In combination with gymmax, antiagingmax (most important), basic softmax, fashionmax and conversationskillsmax (don't forget this boys). I date hot girls, I do fine at work and in society, no need to take a big risk.

But I honestly wish you the best of luck and good results if you do, even if I have a different opinion on it.

Says the mid 30s 5'4 obese Indian basement dweller who hasn't left his basement for a decade

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lolcel, Deleted member and 2 others