JFL at redpillers who think femoids shit-test men they're attracted to

framecel222

framecel222

towncel alt
There are no "shit tests", she just isn't attracted to you, and if she was why would she want to go out of her way to make it difficult for you to get her? If a femoid is attracted to you she will make it easy for you

Femoids already know if you are NT or high status enough or not, and even if they don't you can't give one example of a goodlooking male being shit-tested

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, MammothActuary, Jack and 10 others
There are no "shit tests", she just isn't attracted to you, and if she was why would she want to go out of her way to make it difficult for you to get her? If a femoid is attracted to you she will make it easy for you

Femoids already know if you are NT or high status enough or not, and even if they don't you can't give one example of a goodlooking male being shit-tested
The times I have been approached by foids, they were all really nice to me and were making the conversation very easy. I agree, shit tests are not real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
They shit test betas who they never intended to fuck anyways because they love mind games. Foids love the idea of subhuman incels jerking off to them but never being able to have them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2426, Arkantos and 3 others
They shit test betas who they never intended to fuck anyways because they love mind games. Foids love the idea of subhuman incels jerking off to them but never being able to have them
brutal incel facts 2019

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan

Or above average looking guys who are mentalcels, who they were never going to have sex with, which is confirmation bias to the femoid about how she cares about personality

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Deleted member 1464
If she wants to fuck you why would she make it more difficult for herself? Never made any sense to me

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake, Deleted member 1100, Zygos4Life and 4 others
If she wants to fuck you why would she make it more difficult for herself? Never made any sense to me

Because redpillers think it's all about personality, while only giving anecdotes while ignoring any evidence for the blackpill

Because redpillers think it's all about personality, while only giving anecdotes while ignoring any evidence for the blackpill
That’s unironically bluepilled that they cope that way tbh

That's because they've never been liked by a girl before. Maybe once or twice they've worn a girl down so she agrees to go for coffee so they think it works when in reality it's borderline harassment. Any girlfriend I've had always made it really easy for me. If she likes you, she makes it easy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 245
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Zeta ascended
It’s hard to accept that virtually all women find you unattractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
That 3/10 black landwhale didn't shit test me when she was dtf. All I had to do was decide

The test is genetic recombination and you failed it

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and UglyMan
The test is genetic recombination and you failed it

This is actually 100% correct

Users who are viewing this thread

Back