JFL at retards here saying u cant have a good physique 6'5 +

ijustwanttobepretty

ijustwanttobepretty

Bronze
I see so many retards here saying muhhhh "6'2-6'4 is ideal height for men because you will stilll have a good physique and can put on muscle" Lmao look at this nigga he's 6'10 and has perfect female gaze physique
girls want that not this

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Alexios, socialcel and 6 others
dnr would rather be jeff

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, diamondbill, Alexios and 5 others
That's not a 10 inch difference
It's 1 head

• +1
Reactions: Alexios, Aero and mirrormogger
Seid has a female gaze physique retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, diamondbill, Zelenskyiv and 11 others
dnr would rather be jeff
I remember you posted a Jeff Seid edit with hardstyle music before in an old thread and I can't find it. You still got it?

I remember you posted a Jeff Seid edit with hardstyle music before in an old thread and I can't find it. You still got it?
this one?

• Love it
Reactions: FaceandBBC
I hate guys who cope bout height and keep saying “6’3”. Just surrend to the physical superiority of the vertically lenghter

• +1
Reactions: Alexios
shit symmetry, 0 harmony, looks like a monkey
Tall, slightly above average face and ideal physique (which was what I was referring to)

And keep the racism to yourself yeah?

• JFL
Reactions: Davidproton and User28823
Tall, slightly above average face and ideal physique (which was what I was referring to)

And keep the racism to yourself yeah?
his face is dead average bro

I see so many retards here saying muhhhh "6'2-6'4 is ideal height for men because you will stilll have a good physique and can put on muscle" Lmao look at this nigga he's 6'10 and has perfect female gaze physique View attachment 2946334 girls want that not this View attachment 2946335
No. Henry cavill for the witcher is the ideal physique for a guy ( exept if the girl your trying to pull is 15, but then i cant help you with that ) . And good luck optaining it if you are taller than 6’1

Attachments

• Henry-cavill-the-witcher-819x1024.jpg
    Henry-cavill-the-witcher-819x1024.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: ijustwanttobepretty
No. Henry cavill for the witcher is the ideal physique for a guy ( exept if the girl your trying to pull is 15, but then i cant help you with that ) . And good luck optaining it if you are taller than 6’1
his physique isnt ideal at all
u don't have to be 6'1 to get that physique because his torso and arms are short af, most of his height is from his legs
t rex arm looking ah 💀💀💀💀
173d65fbe38b5fff4d623d63195f987c

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Zelenskyiv, Miant Gimplants, ijustwanttobepretty and 1 other person
his physique isnt ideal at all
u don't have to be 6'1 to get that physique because his torso and arms are short af, most of his height is from his legs
t rex arm looking ah 💀💀💀💀
View attachment 2960407
Just take a pick when he dont play for the witcher to debunk my argument on the witcher theory
And ofc you can find better but in term of how muscular you have to be this is ideal. And in clothes it look very good. ( which is pretty much the only reason to be fit since its how you’ll be 99% of the time jfl )

Yeah dummy I know what he looks like.

He has physique, height and status.

3 of the best halos evaaaaaa
no physique, height, and status for his face

Just take a pick when he dont play for the witcher to debunk my argument on the witcher theory
And ofc you can find better but in term of how muscular you have to be this is ideal. And in clothes it look very good. ( which is pretty much the only reason to be fit since its how you’ll be 99% of the time jfl )
being in a different show doesn't change his t rex arms

at that height even ur skinny body will be wider than any manlet gymcel (even those with relatively big ones)

• +1
Yh true. But also allow him to get bigger biceps
At the end its not so bad
he can have bigger biceps relative to his arm but having shorter arms = shorter insertions = will get mogged by a guy with long arms and insertions

he can have bigger biceps relative to his arm but having shorter arms = shorter insertions = will get mogged by a guy with long arms and insertions
Nah. Long arms look like stick. He wont get mogged

U can’t have a good physique if manlet , contrary to popular belief

• +1
that dude is not 6’10 jfl