Jfl at salty white leftists when somebody exposes the truth to them

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Whitelibs

There was no trolling in that thread. The OP just asked why white liberals think minorities love them when in reality they actually hate white leftists and think they are a joke. Of course the salty leftist mods deleted the thread. Lol the truth hurts to them too badly.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and EckhartTollemaxx
View attachment 183372

There was no trolling in that thread. The OP just asked why white liberals think minorities love them when in reality they actually hate white leftists and think they are a joke. Of course the salty leftist mods deleted the thread. Lol the truth hurts to them too badly.

Jfl at you thinking politics means jack shit it's all looks keep coping

Jfl at you thinking politics means jack shit it's all looks keep coping

Even ugly people benefit from a stable economy you tool.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, onnysk and LordNorwood
Can confirm minorities think white liberal types are annoying and cringy at best and outright detestable at worst

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx and onnysk
Can confirm minorities think white liberal types are annoying and cringy at best and outright detestable at worst

How do you confirm this?

I prefer white liberals TBQH i hate the other side they are incredibly racist the other side but their still part of 1 huge cope
Even ugly people benefit from a stable economy you tool.

This coming from a man who supports china
YellowNegligibleAnnashummingbird size restricted
jfl at thinking you can change anything when it's all about bones no politics cope for our subhuman bones

Last edited:
How do you confirm this?
Just from interacting with minorities I guess. I also consider myself a minority and that's how I feel about the situation. One of my best friends is Indian and those are his thoughts exactly as well.
I prefer white liberals TBQH i hate the other side they are incredibly racist the other side but their still part of 1 huge cope
SFcels are hilarious and delusional but they're not all conservatives, the best whites are just regular people who don't take this gay race shit seriously. But I do have to say, the best white people I have known have been conservatives. I can't think of a single hardcore liberal white I've admired.

I prefer white liberals TBQH i hate the other side they are incredibly racist

So are ethnics complaining about "muh white supremacy". The logic behind the white supremacy trope is barely any different from the arguments the nazis used to demonize the jews. "Oh there aren't as many of them yet they are so rich they must be scammers etc". Actually, it would not shock me if after a while the far-left actually became self-aware in regards to this and starts suggesting that the nazis actually had a point about the jews after all lmao.

I also consider myself a minority

So does Elizabeth Warren.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
So are ethnics complaining about "muh white supremacy". The logic behind the white supremacy trope is barely any different from the arguments the nazis used to demonize the jews. "Oh there aren't as many of them yet they are so rich they must be scammers etc". Actually, it would not shock me if after a while the far-left actually became self-aware in regards to this and starts defending but arguing the nazis actually had a point about the jews after all lmao.

So does Elizabeth Warren.

Equivocation fallacy of the get go us complaining about very real differences that whites have in the dating market is not akin to discrimination against whites .Also to compare merely calling out what has occurred before as wrong and immoral historically i mean is it really unfair to say colonialism and slavery is wrong ?

As for comparing this to jews You can speak up no one like a Hitler figure is complaining about whites in the same context Hitler did this is an equivocation fallacy your equivocating calling out immoral stuff with both being off the same caliber.

I have yet to see an ethnic putting whites in gas chambers or millions dead in a single attempt Stop acting persecuted when the stats show the exact opposite

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Equivocation fallacy of the get go us complaining about very real differences that whites have in the dating market is not akin to discrimination against whites

The far left doesn't give a shit about the dating market. The jbw shit doesn't even exist outside of blackpill/incel communities and is not mainstream at all. The hatred poured over whites is mostly because of socio-economic differences with whites being depicted as the evil rich devils that oppress everybody else.

And it's not an equivocation fallacy at all. This is how whites use to demonize the jews in the past. It's literally all the same stereotypes (which btw is also why sjws and the far-left are closet anti-semites 90% of the time): Corrupt, greedy, rich and evil, parasitic, take control over economic and social structures etc. Just lol if you can't notice how white people are literally turning into jews 2.0 in the eyes of non-whites. It did not end well for the jews. It also won't end well for white people either if they allow themselves to turn into a minority in their own countries. Tbh I think civil war will break out before it even gets to that point.

I have yet to see an ethnic putting whites in gas chambers

There are already plenty of people calling out for whites to be exterminated. There was some Asian journalist that said she wanted all whites to be grilled alive or some shit (though later it turned out that she has white fever and only dates white men lmao).

EDIT: And you are also wrong btw. The Armenian genocide was just that. Christian Armenians were exterminated in the first modern genocide of the 20th century by ethnic Turks.

• +1
Reactions: onnysk
The far left doesn't give a shit about the dating market. The jbw shit doesn't even exist outside of blackpill/incel communities and is not mainstream at all. The hatred poured over whites is mostly because of socio-economic differences with whites being depicted as the evil rich devils that oppress everybody else.

And it's not an equivocation fallacy at all. This is how whites use to demonize the jews in the past. It's literally all the same stereotypes (which btw is also why sjws and the far-left are closet anti-semites 90% of the time): Corrupt, greedy, rich and evil, parasitic, take control over economic and social structures etc. Just lol if you can't notice how white people are literally turning into jews 2.0 in the eyes of non-whites. It did not end well for the jews. It also won't end well for white people either if they allow themselves to turn into a minority in their own countries. Tbh I think civil war will break out before it even gets to that point.

There are already plenty of people calling out for whites to be exterminated. There was some Asian journalist that said she wanted all whites to be grilled alive or some shit (though later it turned out that she has white fever and only dates white men lmao).

EDIT: And you are also wrong btw. The Armenian genocide was just that. Christian Armenians were exterminated in the first modern genocide of the 20th century by ethnic Turks.

<<The far left doesn't give a shit about the dating market. >>

Which ethnics are you referring i'm speaking about ethnics not white leftists and ethnics very much to care why do you think many turn to islam while islam is good on paper for men it's utter dog shit for any improvement in the standards of living just to let you know before that dessert fucker got to the middle east it used to be the western civilzation it was once the heart of culture.

The starters of individualism was the sasaniads sad shit they had to go down cause of Byzantines and the Zoroastrians fighting causing invasion by a goat fucker.

<<The jbw shit doesn't even exist outside of blackpill/incel communities and is not mainstream at all.>>

Their was an entire thread about the race pill on YouTube you can't convince me this pill isn't real.

<<The hatred poured over whites is mostly because of socio-economic differences with whites being depicted as the evil rich devils that oppress everybody else.>>

Don't see it can i see links and usually it foids that depict this shit well that and globalists i have yet to see ethnics argue for it their to busy with their own lifes trying to survive jfl if you think the world is comfy compared to what you have experienced.

<<And it's not an equivocation fallacy at all. This is how whites use to demonize the jews in the past. It's literally all the same stereotypes (which btw is also why sjws and the far-left are closet anti-semites 90% of the time): <<

Not even of the same accord their are some but most simple say ethnics and blacks have had a shit run in history is that unfair to say ? In before trying to avoid the question by saying muslims and jews did just as worse dude i fucking hate both religions but whites did some very evil shit.

Know the zoroastrains how ever is the superior west it is the west but 1000 better 1000 better but fell cause of a goat fucker sad shit tbqh.

As for jew hate the biggest hatred of jews are zionists nethan fuck fucking yahu literally practiced holocaust revisionism look this shit up i'm just saying over all you have no right to moral fag that's it your side is just as bad.But don't play an equivocation fallacy into thinking thinking your morals are off the standards of a white leftist your side is more evil objectively.

Why cause they don't fucking dog whistle.

>>Corrupt, greedy, rich and evil, parasitic, take control over economic and social structures etc. Just lol if you can't notice how white people are literally turning into jews 2.0 in the eyes of non-whites. <<

I don't see it this generation is more passive than ever they don't care about shit that doesn't affect them their the most black pilled generation i have yet to see a generation slightly as black pilled as this.

<<It did not end well for the jews. It also won't end well for white people either if they allow themselves to turn into a minority in their own countries. Tbh I think civil war will break out before it even gets to that point.<<

Name names who is the hitler figure talking about white genocide ? who is he i have yet to see him and the history of nazi germany is very complex Hitler didn't convince Germany of jew hate Germany was already steeped in it hitler was germany made flesh in some sense the conditions in the west are not the same condition to even allow for what your implying.

We would need a mass collapse We would need actual degregation of the standard of living before i accept their is some hitler like figure running around.

<<There are already plenty of people calling out for whites to be exterminated. There was some Asian journalist that said she wanted all whites to be grilled alive or some shit (though later it turned out that she has white fever and only dates white men lmao)>>

See your literally confirming this black pill that white supremacy is world wide So show me actual evidence i have yet to see it

liberals are right wingers according to me

not even enemies like traitors that help them

White liberals who feel the urge to defend minorities are walking jokes. They also typically tend to be racist