JFL at subhuman singers dancing with stacies in music video

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
I know these guys have talent and they worked to reach where they are now but when subhumans start featuring in music videos instead of using some Chad guy it feels stupid as shit. Look at this for example

LMAO the guy has gymcelled and probably thinks he's a slayer now. In reality he looks like complete dog shit. Completely kills the video. They don't look like a pair at all.

At least use a looksmatch bitch dumb faggot lmao. There are other examples of this too. These guys should just sing from behind coz no one wants to see there sub 4 faces :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Nibba
JFL he is shorter than her too. I'm pretty sure using ugly guys in such videos is a marketing strategy.

I know these guys have talent and they worked to reach where they are now but when subhumans start featuring in music videos instead of using some Chad guy it feels stupid as shit. Look at this for example

LMAO the guy has gymcelled and probably thinks he's a slayer now. In reality he looks like complete dog shit. Completely kills the video. They don't look like a pair at all.

At least use a looksmatch bitch dumb faggot lmao. There are other examples of this too. These guys should just sing from behind coz no one wants to see there sub 4 faces :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Your people are embarrassing you ??????

Subscribe to PewDiePie

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
JFL he is shorter than her too. I'm pretty sure using ugly guys in such videos is a marketing strategy.
She's in heels. Heightsmatched couples w/o heels arent that rare.

Lol.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Yo can you ban beautiful bones. Recently all the dude has been doing is trying to call me out, brag, and bait me into attacking him

But they slay irl because of status so

Yo can you ban beautiful bones. Recently all the dude has been doing is trying to call me out, brag, and bait me into attacking him
Anyone who's attacking someone will get warned and banned if it goes beyond a certain level. Just report the content. Cheers!!

Anyone who's attacking someone will get warned and banned if it goes beyond a certain level. Just report the content. Cheers!!
Yeah I did

HAHAHAH lmfao can't stop laughing at the way he's walking in the video jfl

HAHAHAH lmfao can't stop laughing at the way he's walking in the video jfl
Holy fuck just find out he's married to this actess that I really liked in my teenage years. This guy is top betabux aka betabux slayer.

Urvashi-Sharma.jpg

Holy fuck just find out he's married to this actess that I really liked in my teenage years. This guy is top betabux aka betabux slayer.

Urvashi-Sharma.jpg
What the actual fuck ?
Now this upset me, she mogs this guy so hard lmfao he looks like a giant shit beside her
Really sexy and hot gal ngl

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
What the actual fuck ?
Now this upset me, she mogs this guy so hard lmfao he looks like a giant shit beside her
Really sexy and hot gal ngl
Yeah man. Some people just love the betabux life lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back