JFL at Telmisartan

Clavicular

Clavicular

Coloring is EVERYTHING
Contributor
Staff
Telmisartan is quite possibly the WORST drug to ever be universally recommended for debloating/lowering blood pressure.

-People calling telmiscopetan "a mogger cardarine" or "debloating supplement"
Funny GIF

If you havent heard of this drug, its an angiotensin receptor blocker (A.R.B). People will tell you about its PPAR agonism but its affect on PPAR delta (the good one) are fucking negligible. It is much more selective towards the PPAR gamma receptor

(all of that happens when you agonize PPAR-G)

PPAR gamma receptor causes an increase in adipocytes when agonized which is just comical. Its not the most potent ARB, does fuck all for your blood pressure, doesn't lower RBC. WHAT DOES THIS DRUG EVEN FUCKING DO.

To make it worse, telmis is MUCH more selective of the angiotensin receptor 2... which you guessed it, the fucking good one. AT-2 is trophic and is useful for healing/recovery. AT-1 is the bad one which raises your blood pressure, and telmis doesnt do SHIT for it.

So yea I would absolutely fucking LDAR a drug that makes you fatter, recover worse, and does nothing about your blood pressure. Inb4 something about aldosterone.... it doesnt do shit btw.

Valsartan is far superior because of how much more it blocks AT-1 rather than AT-2. Azilsartan is even stronger but will block AT-1 and AT-2. You can save Azil for a blast and Vals for a cruise if anything. Fuck these ballsack ARBs though either way. Ordering valsartan for my 140/70 RIGHT NOW.

Telmis will also make you go hyperkalemic if you have a molecule of potassium by accident aswell to keep piling on. 100mg of Vals daily is superior.

@androgenic @9898 @Alexanderr @dnrd

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jindermahal, NZb6Air, say∅ and 1 other person
No replies in 2 minutes IMG 7871

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mathis, 4lt.Real, deepfuckingvalue and 5 others
There are a lot less retarded things than blood pressure medications for weight loss

• +1
Reactions: ey88
There are a lot less retarded things than blood pressure medications for weight loss
Who the fuck is talking about weight loss you goblin? im trying to lower my BP without my body creating 10 tons of lard as a byproduct

• JFL
Reactions: 9898, say∅ and ey88
Who the fuck is talking about weight loss you goblin? im trying to lower my BP without my body creating 10 tons of lard as a byproduct
Lmao I meant fluid loss kek. However, there’s an even better way to lower your blood pressure. It’s called not injecting 6 million grams of gear for multiple years only to still look DYEL.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Telmisartan is quite possibly the WORST drug to ever be universally recommended for debloating/lowering blood pressure.

Funny GIF

If you havent heard of this drug, its an angiotensin receptor blocker (A.R.B). People will tell you about its PPAR agonism but its affect on PPAR delta (the good one) are fucking negligible. It is much more selective towards the PPAR gamma receptor

View attachment 3160382

PPAR gamma receptor causes an increase in adipocytes when agonized which is just comical. Its not the most potent ARB, does fuck all for your blood pressure, doesn't lower RBC. WHAT DOES THIS DRUG EVEN FUCKING DO.

To make it worse, telmis is MUCH more selective of the angiotensin receptor 2... which you guessed it, the fucking good one. AT-2 is trophic and is useful for healing/recovery. AT-1 is the bad one which raises your blood pressure, and telmis doesnt do SHIT for it.
View attachment 3160393

So yea I would absolutely fucking LDAR a drug that makes you fatter, recover worse, and does nothing about your blood pressure. Inb4 something about aldosterone.... it doesnt do shit btw.

Valsartan is far superior because of how much more it blocks AT-1 rather than AT-2. Azilsartan is even stronger but will block AT-1 and AT-2. You can save Azil for a blast and Vals for a cruise if anything. Fuck these ballsack ARBs though either way. Ordering valsartan for my 140/70 RIGHT NOW.

Telmis will also make you go hyperkalemic if you have a molecule of potassium by accident aswell to keep piling on. 100mg of Vals daily is superior.

Unrelated, but where'd you source your dut clav?

Lmao I meant fluid loss kek. However, there’s an even better way to lower your blood pressure. It’s called not injecting 6 million grams of gear for multiple years only to still look DYEL.
6 million grams? Only touched 500mg test for a few weeks in 2022 :lul: i basically run TRT doses and yet I size mog you to oblivion

Not my fault your perception of a filled out frame is a 5”8 ethnic whos 170lb. Been on this forum for 4 years and your still a pathetic retard.

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and NZb6Air
Miring knowledge, I actually didn't know that it was selective for AT-2

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
6 million grams? Only touched 500mg test for a few weeks in 2022 :lul: i basically run TRT doses and yet I size mog you to oblivion

Not my fault your perception of a filled out frame is a 5”8 ethnic whos 170lb. Been on this forum for 4 years and you’re still a pathetic retard.
I literally recall you saying you used masteron and 550mg in an old post Mr “only touched 500mg test.”

Imagine barely being 20 and needing TRT. You’ve been roiding for years and all you’ve got to show for it is a naturally attainable physique, hypertension and probably deranged liver function. No wonder you’re so bitter and angry :lul:

I literally recall you saying you used masteron and 550mg in an old post Mr “only touched 500mg test.”

Imagine barely being 20 and needing TRT. You’ve been roiding for years and all you’ve got to show for it is a naturally attainable physique, hypertension and probably deranged liver function. No wonder you’re so bitter and angry :lul:
JIZZOID what are you up to nowadays

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Funny GIF

View attachment 3160382

View attachment 3160393

jfl havent read mirin

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just take SR9009