jfl at that feeling when u realize how old youve got and how alone you truly are

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
tfw when you realized ur a literal outsider from society who doesnt exist outside of his room. like is it normal to just not go anywhere except the same 1-2 places ? (school and work) even when i go to places like the shop or park i go alone cuz i have no friends/i dont like anyone irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, Bars, TheLookInYourEyes and 5 others
Relatable

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Bipolar Vamp6ix and grungymallard97
Relatable
i mean ur a 6’7 slayer w a huge white dick but sad that even u are lonely in our hypergamous shit jew world

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, ey88 and grungymallard97
tfw when you realized ur a literal outsider from society who doesnt exist outside of his room. like is it normal to just not go anywhere except the same 1-2 places ? (school and work) even when i go to places like the shop or park i go alone cuz i have no friends/i dont like anyone irl
I have friends but I don’t like anyone ngl, I just keep them as friends to avoid looking lonely

• +1
Reactions: ey88, fluoride1337 and isis_Bleach
I have friends but I don’t like anyone ngl, I just keep them as friends to avoid looking lonely
? that doesnt make sense to me since doesnt being friends with someone involve talking to them for like a long time? like multiple minutes type shit? idk since ive never had a friend but in my classes/job i see ppl talking to each other and i stufy their behavior

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and grungymallard97
? that doesnt make sense to me since doesnt being friends with someone involve talking to them for like a long time? like multiple minutes type shit? idk since ive never had a friend but in my classes/job i see ppl talking to each other and i stufy their behavior
It’s friends I made when I was younger And more NT, now I’m at college I Just stick with the same people that are growing more distant with me now. I just don’t know/want to talk to people anymore

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and isis_Bleach
It’s friends I made when I was younger And more NT, now I’m at college I Just stick with the same people that are growing more distant with me now. I just don’t know/want to talk to people anymore
i was doing that but tbh i was just coping and i would stay silent at all their hangouts. like i thought if i try to have friends for long wnough then ill cure my isolation brain, but it turns out im just antisocial and no amount of human interaction can make me not antisocial. kinda weird since i think for most ppl like they talk to ppl and friendship kinda happens naturally, whereas with me i had to make high effort to even find one thing in common lol. but yea pussy>conversations

• +1
i was doing that but tbh i was just coping and i would stay silent at all their hangouts. like i thought if i try to have friends for long wnough then ill cure my isolation brain, but it turns out im just antisocial and no amount of human interaction can make me not antisocial. kinda weird since i think for most ppl like they talk to ppl and friendship kinda happens naturally, whereas with me i had to make high effort to even find one thing in common lol. but yea pussy>conversations
Real bro. idk if I’m NT or Not because when I talk to people they find me funny ash even girls but I kinda jestermaxx for it. I’m the opposite of u I crave validation, I fucking hate people so much

• +1
  • JFL
Real bro. idk if I’m NT or Not because when I talk to people they find me funny ash even girls but I kinda jestermaxx for it. I’m the opposite of u I crave validation, I fucking hate people so much
yea bro i crave validation too i hate when ppl say bad shit abt me it ruins my day even yhe slightest weird expression someone makes can ruin my day. bit yea im pretty sure nt doesnt have to do with it and soen ppl like me can be nt or not and nobody will be their friend either way

• +1
yea bro i crave validation too i hate when ppl say bad shit abt me it ruins my day even yhe slightest weird expression someone makes can ruin my day. bit yea im pretty sure nt doesnt have to do with it and soen ppl like me can be nt or not and nobody will be their friend either way
I just hate people in general like my friends all make fun of lonely people, ugly people etc. everyone I know is like this they’re all assholes. And I cba making new friends just too long for my liking tbh

• +1
You're complaining about fixable problems.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ey88, grungymallard97, theonewhorisesabove and 1 other person
One more bad experience and I’m becoming Travis bickle

• +1
This is what I do, I go out with friends to feel less lonely, but just feel even more lonely because I can tell they don’t like me as much as their other friends

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Friends are not real tho

• +1
Reactions: ey88
This is what I do, I go out with friends to feel less lonely, but just feel even more lonely because I can tell they don’t like me as much as their other friends
i like u more than ofher users dont feel bad bfo

• So Sad
how can an inherent antisocial personality be fixed ?
By practicing being social. Failing, trying a slightly different approach, failing, trying a slightly different approach, doing slightly better, failing, repeat over and over and over and over and over.

No pain no gain.

Think of it like drawing, or basketball, or any sport, or any hobbies. To get better at it, you practice everyday, for years and years.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung and ey88
water but u know theres smth strange abt u when ur like 1/1000 most antisocial person basically everywhere u go including ur house
Bro, you just gotta learn and pretend and force yourself to be social, it's not that hard when you don't care anymore... It will make your life easier

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
By practicing being social. Failing, trying a slightly different approach, failing, trying a slightly different approach, doing slightly better, failing, repeat over and over and over and over and over.

No pain no gain.
not how it works since u can be born non nt like in my case. for example i had many “friends” aka i have had periods in my life when i had many conversations and hung out with ppl all day and i was still equally as non nt. so yea ur wrong it doesnt work like the gym

• +1
Bro, you just gotta learn and pretend and force yourself to be social, it's not that hard when you don't care anymore... It will make your life easier
not how it works since u can be born non nt like in my case. for example i had many “friends” aka i have had periods in my life when i had many conversations and hung out with ppl all day and i was still equally as non nt. so yea ur wrong it doesnt work like the gym

• +1
Think it’s all about letting go of ego

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and ey88
There's only a limited number of possible reasons you're failing to learn.

1. Poor sleep quality. You need to get your sleep on point to learn.

2. Poor reflection on social situations. Replay them in your mind. Journal. Try to figure out what you did to cause the other person to loose interest.

3. Not focusing on the other persons emotions. If you don't see the other persons emotions, then you will learn nothing. You need to see how what and how you are saying things is effecting their emotional engagement, and their emotions.

4. Not registering the other persons emotions. You can use flashcards, and apps to practice micro-expression, and body language spotting, as well as watch movies and pause on different scenes to study facial expressions, and body language to have a better idea of how to spot people's emotions.

5. Insufficient BNDF. This is factor that allows your brain to make neural synaptic connections better. Exercise and eat healthy to increase this. Keep stress low as well, which will help with regular meditation.

6. Not asking people how they feel about things. Sometimes, figuring out why some one feels a certain way can be difficult, and if you registered that something caused them emotional pain or made them uncomfortable, ask them more to better understand them. Ultimately social skills are about understanding the emotional and thinking patterns of many different types of people.

7. Food alergy, or other allergy. Many foods and substances cause inflammation, which causes inflammation in the brain which lowers learning ability. Try eliminating all foods and adding them back one by one to determine what might be causing this. For me personally, it was milk, and I would have never figured it out if I was not hyper aware of my own cognition, and looking for patterns related to food and drink.

8. Micro-plastic accumulation in the brain. Do a 30 day fast to help your body cleanse itself of any substances in the brain that might be getting in the way of neural connections.

9. Poor models of other humans. Study evolutionary psychology to understand basic human motivations.

But ultimately it's about registering the other persons emotions, and spotting patterns to understand how what and how you say things effects their emotions and behaviors. Do everything above and you will resolve your issue.

Last edited:
Oh I didn’t realize what bfo meant, I’m not bragging or anything if that’s what you thought, I barely even ever go out and when I do I don’t even enjoy it at all I just do it to feel better which doesn’t even help
i misspelled bro:incel::whatfeels::feelskek::feelsez:

• Woah
There no point in something beautiful if you cant share it with anyone or something like that

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back