JFL at the current runway modeling standards

iabsolvejordan

iabsolvejordan

meghanrochelover911
It seems like the standards on becoming a runway model in 2024 is to simply look unique (grotesque basically) and be tall. Shouldn’t come as a surprise though, since I’m pretty sure we all know how modeling works behind the scenes. :feelshehe:

Take a look at Charles Jeffrey Loverboy’s collection for the SS25 season. This is one of most collections nowadays that features literally more subhumans than objectively attractive people.

LAUGHING STOCK. :feelskek:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, StarvedEpi and Xangsane
Why should we care I only care about vs shows

It seems like the standards on becoming a runway model in 2024 is to simply look unique (grotesque basically) and be tall. Shouldn’t come as a surprise though, since I’m pretty sure we all know how modeling works behind the scenes. :feelshehe:

Take a look at Charles Jeffrey Loverboy’s collection for the SS25 season. This is one of most collections nowadays that features literally more subhumans than objectively attractive people.

incels.is meetup

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, StarvedEpi and iabsolvejordan

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: boxface34, greycel, vernier and 1 other person

my looks match:love::love:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34, Gonthar, yodasbigonials and 2 others

I clicked on a man thinking he was a woman, so there's that.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, StarvedEpi and iabsolvejordan

get mogged

• JFL
  • +1

• So Sad