JFL AT THE MODSSS

97baHater

97baHater

If you can't climb out, drag others down
@Gengar my thread about cuming in my pants gets banned for

Btw it was a copy-paste of Asdvek one, his didn't get his thread deletedm people here are posting their cocks without getting banned like this dude asking for literal advice @FrameMaxxer Yet I get my shit deleted? :feelskek::feelskek: @emeraldglass

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, nathan, noobs and 4 others
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
It wasn’t even gay just weird

• +1
Framemaxxer is dickmogging you thats why:feelshah:

• JFL

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and 97baHater

Instead of posting this explain to me how my shit got deleted for being gay while 10000000 worse shit are posted with no consequences whatsoever.

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Instead of posting this explain to me how my shit got deleted for being gay while 10000000 worse shit are posted with no consequences whatsoever.
The rules say it's according to mod discretion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked and 97baHater
I support the mods tbh :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: dostoyevski, Sprinkles, Arcturus and 1 other person
Just link the thread, and I'll delete that one too.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Flowerpot, Gengar, Sprinkles and 4 others
You didnt cum in your underwear, you took it off and came over your shit stained boxers, sick bastard

• JFL
Is reporting actually efficient?
You mean effective? Yes, if the guys are doing their jobs right, and somewhat in agreement. If not, very possible one person might get warned for something another person only got a deletion for, or nothing at all.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
You mean effective?
Soorry saar me from slooms with no england books

Yes, if the guys are doing their jobs right, and somewhat in agreement. If not, very possible one person might get warned for something another person only got a deletion for, or nothing at all.
:feelsokman:

@Gengar my thread about cuming in my pants gets banned for View attachment 3148788

Btw it was a copy-paste of Asdvek one, his didn't get his thread deletedm people here are posting their cocks without getting banned like this dude asking for literal advice @FrameMaxxer Yet I get my shit deleted? :feelskek::feelskek: @emeraldglass
that was straight homo

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
hes asking for advice retard not being gay like u.

You mean effective? Yes, if the guys are doing their jobs right, and somewhat in agreement. If not, very possible one person might get warned for something another person only got a deletion for, or nothing at all.
so are you niggas ever gonna tell me how i got banned, but users making jokes about them being foids is allowed

• +1
What was gay in my thread nigger?
tbh idk but please dont attack framemaxxxer he just wants to improve he's a swell guy and wanted genuine advice on his penis

• JFL
these mods are so shit they go like "muh i didn't see it" even if it gets reporterd LMAO

• +1
these mods are so shit they go like "muh i didn't see it" even if it gets reporterd LMAO
never thought u would be a snitch tbh. Lost a lot of respect for u

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and tombradylover
@Gengar my thread about cuming in my pants gets banned for View attachment 3148788

That's actually funny though. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and nathan