jfl at the "over-simplification" myth

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Jfl at this normie cope. You will hear this word all the time from normies who can't accept the brutal truth about how black and white the world is. "Dude you are over-simplifying". "People will often fall victim to those who provide over-simplified anwers to complicated quesitons".

This is all horseshit. The world is not complicated. Some people are sexually successful because of looks. Others are not. Some people are smart because of higher IQ. Others are not. Some people are poor because they are naturally stupid and lazi. Others are rich because they are naturally driven and intelligent. The world is comically simple. The reason normies buy into the myth of complexity is because accepting that the world is simple doesn't offer any chances for bullshit mental gymnastics. And the hilarious part is that normies will actually look down upon people who point this out because they think it's "anti-intellectual" to not offer pretentious and needlessly complex explanations for everything.

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, crosshold, BrettyBoy and 5 others
People just say this because they dont understand what a group average is

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
cope thread

People just say this because they dont understand what a group average is

I am not talking about the race debate, though I guess that is still one valid example of this trope. I am just talking about all of life in general. Normies are in MASSIVE denial about how the world fucking works and how hilariously loop-sided everything is in favor of the small minority of human beings that were lucky enough to be born on the right side of the genetic fence. And they will literally FOAM AT THE MOUTH in pure hatred towards anybody who attempts to break their bullshit delusions. So much in fact that it actually exposes normies for the pathetic evil shits that they are.

• +1
Reactions: Robert01 and turkproducer
normies will actually look down upon people who point this out because they think it's "anti-intellectual" to not offer pretentious and needlessly complex explanations for everything.
and this is how the bluepill was formed. people prefer complex psychobabble over simple bleak truths.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I am not talking about the race debate, though I guess that is still one valid example of this trope. I am just talking about all of life in general. Normies are in MASSIVE denial about how the world fucking works and how hilariously loop-sided everything is in favor of the small minority of human beings that were lucky enough to be born on the right side of the genetic fence. And they will literally FOAM AT THE MOUTH in pure hatred towards anybody who attempts to break their bullshit delusions. So much in fact that it actually exposes normies for the pathetic evil shits that they are.
Im talking about iq which normalfaggots deny the validity of

Idc about looks no one denys them

This is an oversimplification

• +1
Reactions: Andromeda88
Idc about looks no one denys them

Most normies don't deny outright that looks matter, but they DO deny that lookism is so absolute that women are literally only attracted to about 5-15% of men. THAT is the part they are in denial about. Most normies don't disagree per say that some people are better looking or smarter than others, but where the denialism comes in is in accepting just how massively absolute this difference is. Most normies bullshit themselves into believing that while they aren't top tier, they can still do at least ok because they are "average" and that being average is a meaningful step up compared to being below average. What they don't understand and refuse to accept that there is no such thing as average. There is only "good enough" and "not good enough". And the vast majority is not good enough. When picking somebody to fuck most women will not make any meaningful distinction between average or below average. When applying for Harvard it does not matter if your IQ is average or below average. It's everything or nothing in this world, and THAT is the blackpill that normies refuse to swallow.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Robert01
Occam's Razor, my man.

• +1
Reactions: xit
we are paradoxically simple and complex at the same time