@Imretarded? has some explaining to do

• JFL
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: noobs, thorns, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491, Rea and SubhumanForever
Trannies should be allowed if they are good looking.

Good looking MtF trannies go through more low inhib shit than most of the forum users will ever do.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timmy, GunDevilHybrid, Imretarded? and 1 other person
Except trannies are better looksmaxxers than 99% of this fucking forum. They actually get their surgeries and a lot of them end up fogging 95% of women.

Read trannie surgery forums, they have a similar level of high iq stuff, to 2021-22 .org (the peak of this forum imo).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Rea, glaruz and 1 other person
Trannies should be allowed if they are good looking.

Good looking MtF trannies go through more low inhib shit than most of the forum users will ever do.
The ones who don't pass are low inhib as fuck.

Jfl at looking like that and being in public:lul:

No wonder they have gigantic skulls and frame. Prolly have balls hanging below their skirt
Except trannies are better looksmaxxers than 99% of this fucking forum. They actually get their surgeries and a lot of them end up fogging 95% of women.

Read trannie surgery forums, they have a similar level of high iq stuff, to 2021-22 .org (the peak of this forum imo).
do you have something to tell us anon? Why're you browsing transgender forums

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, glaruz and Rea
you got mogged by a tranny or what

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
The ones who don't pass are low inhib as fuck.

Jfl at looking like that and being in public:lul:

No wonder they have gigantic skulls and frame. Prolly have balls hanging below their skirt

do you have something to tell us anon? Why're you browsing transgender forums
Nah, not trannie. I'm interested in getting lefort 1 and I started reading their forums (since a lot of them get lefort 1 for midface shortening because long midface on a woman is a massive failio). They were actually high iq as shit, so I read about more surgeries there.

Ppl stopped going really in depth about hardmaxxing here since parasitic tiktokers copy everything that is said here and then promote it to normies for money.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Nah, not trannie. I'm interested in getting lefort 1 and I started reading their forums (since a lot of them get lefort 1 for midface shortening because long midface on a woman is a massive failio). They were actually high iq as shit, so I read about more surgeries there.

Ppl stopped going really in depth about hardmaxxing here since parasitic tiktokers copy everything that is said here and then promote it to normies for money.
Mirin them getting opposite of what incels here want to do to get forward maxila:lul:

Yeah content on here has declined on the looksmaxxing section tbh.

I don't like discord as a community platform as discords get deleted and info lost forever but this place is too mainstream now. We should all spam gore to cleanse this place of normies.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
hes right tbf. as long as they don't keep talking about it it's fine. This place shouldn't be like Reddit where everyone gets banned

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: perpetuallytired and SubhumanForever