JFL AT THE STATE OF THIS FORUMS HEIGHT LARPING

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
so a user made a thread asking how tall people were at 15-16
IMG 9877
pretty normal right?

FUCK NO LOL turns our apparent every single fucking user was 6’0 and over AT 15??!?!
IMG 9878
IMG 9879
IMG 9880

IMG 9881

JFL AVERAGE HEIGHT IN .ORG IS 6’2 AT 15

even tho that is 99th percentile at that age, Every .single. person in that thread is larping about his height, not one iota of truth coming out of any of these larpers mouths i highly dohbt there is more than 3 6’6+ people in this forum COMBINED let alone all these fucking manlets claiming they were 6’0 or 6’1 at 15

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: overtier1011, N1666, BrickTop and 17 others
View attachment 3139684pretty normal right?

FUCK NO LOL turns our apparent every single fucking user was 6’0 and over AT 15??!?!View attachment 3139687View attachment 3139688View attachment 3139689
View attachment 3139690

even tho that is 99th percentile at that age, Every .single. person in that thread is larping about his height, not one iota of truth coming out of any of these larpers mouths i highly dohbt there is more than 3 6’6+ people in this forum COMBINED let alone all these fucking manlets claiming they were 6’0 or 6’1 at 15
k

• +1
Reactions: plaguehopecel
People here larp about dick size and IQ score.

Would be a waste to tell the truth about height at this point.

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck, Blonde, Marsiere214 and 10 others
Keep coping buddy everyone here is 100% 6 foot

• +1
Reactions: smoth, opryeyes, Debetro and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weightlifter, fluoride1337, Blonde and 12 others
xd fr, this forum is full of larpers that's why i don't take it seriously

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel, borntosuffer and YugoDutch
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: opryeyes, wastedspermcel, Rhom and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blonde, Marsiere214, opryeyes and 2 others
Average user of an incel forum
6'4
Chadlite
27 inch clavicles
8x6 inch pens flaccid
15 years old
200 iq
But is still an incel:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: weightlifter, dziad, fluoride1337 and 9 others
xd fr, this forum is full of larpers that's why i don't take it seriously
JFL who was taking this forum seriously in the first place :lul:
after I saw that “teenager protocol” that said inject like 20 different roids I couldnt look at anything else the same

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and 3links2
I was 5’8 at 15 now I’m 5’11 at 18 majority of this forum is 5’7 but lies about their height :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and redhoodreincarnate
6'4
Chadlite
27 inch clavicles
8x6 inch pens flaccid
15 years old
200 iq
"i mog my friends buuuuut my oneitis is dating some NTmaxxed LTN, how do i cope?"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blonde, ihatewhiterose, Marsiere214 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 84615
I was 5’8 at 15 now I’m 5’11 at 18 majority of this forum is 5’7 but lies about their height :lul:
true 5’11 180-181 is well above/ taller than average in the west
i have friends who are stadiometer at night time measured 180.5 Cm And when i see them irl walking i notice they’re taller than about 85-90% of people

JFL who was taking this forum seriously in the first place :lul:
after I saw that “teenager protocol” that said inject like 20 different roids I couldnt look at anything else the same
many people trust me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer
6'4
Chadlite
27 inch clavicles
8x6 inch pens flaccid
15 years old
200 iq

Cause this forum has no middle ground. It’s either incels or narcy chads (who claim incel).

Cause this forum has no middle ground. It’s either incels or narcy chads (who claim incel).
Or there just lying out there ass like everyone else on the internet

What happens when you let in young boys

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
View attachment 3139684pretty normal right?

FUCK NO LOL turns our apparent every single fucking user was 6’0 and over AT 15??!?!View attachment 3139687View attachment 3139688View attachment 3139689
View attachment 3139690

chads.org

Sounds like you are coping OP. The users are not lying accept it.

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and PsychoDsk
indeed bhai….
@St.TikTokcel has claimed the average is 6’2 in Poland and average is 6’0 for females there. Now I don’t disagree northern euros are averaging above 6’1+ from my experience but women being 5’9+ on average is def bs unless they’re like Dutch/Dinaric but def not 6’0.

Has he ever called you out for your threads I think he’s scared of you because you’re a white Dutch guy. He’s scared of white Dutch people

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, PsychoDsk and wastedspermcel
EXPOSE ALL THE LARPERS:feelsree:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
@St.TikTokcel has claimed the average is 6’2 in Poland and average is 6’0 for females there. Now I don’t disagree northern euros are averaging above 6’1+ from my experience but women being 5’9+ on average is def bs unless they’re like Dutch/Dinaric but def not 6’0.

Has he ever called you out for your threads I think he’s scared of you because you’re a white Dutch guy. He’s scared of white Dutch people
idk if you relied to the wrong person mate , but anybody who claims the average for woman is 6’0 is an absolute monkey who shouldnt even be conversed with,

if the average woman is 6’0 that would make the average man 6’5 because the average man is 5 inches taller than the average woman on average,

do you genuinely think the average man is 6’5 Nearly 2 meters? like lets not be retards here, the average polish man is like 5’10.5-5’-11 179 cm-181 cm MAX anybody who says otherwise is a retard, heck for dutch people i dont think the average is over 5’11.5-6’0, i was 6’3 in the netherlands and taller than a solid 90% of men there anybody who tells you otherwise is lying to you, the average dutch man is 5’11-6’0 the average dutch woman is 5’7-5’8 MAX

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, PsychoDsk, wastedspermcel and 1 other person

And also NO northern euros DO NOT average 6’1, ive been to the tallest countries in the world, amsterdam the netherlands stockholm sveden, and oslo in norvege with my girlfriend, the average scandi man ( not including dutch people) is 5’10.5-5’11 179-180 cm, dutch people are 181-183 cm

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ElTruecel and wastedspermcel
Water, the reason this happens is people don't measure their height, assume they're 6'0 go to school and see everyone is at similar heights and claim it's now average, if you are 6'0 -6'1 you will be taller than 90% of people, it's just that people think being 6'1 means you become chico and look like a giant compared to others, which isn't the case

• +1
Reactions: redhoodreincarnate
@i_love_roosters thoughts?

people lie about everything on this forum this is only the tip of the iceberg.

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
you only get comments from people who've got height going for them when you make threads about it, the people that are short won't post about it.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you only get comments from people who've got height going for them when you make threads about it, the people that are short won't post about it.
well thats just not true at all is it, your assuming people are all being completely truthful and even if every SINGLE person there was truthful about they’re height and not larping god knows how many inches do you genuinely believe that these people are 6’2-6’3-6’4 at 15 fucking years old?

It's so funny looking at rating section and seeing that apperently everyone is 6'3+ now

It's so funny looking at rating section and seeing that apperently everyone is 6'3+ now
willing to bet you absolutely anything that not even 1% of this forum is 6’3+, yet 70% of people are 6’1-6’2-6’3

theres more people that claim 6’3 in this forum than 5’10 or 5’9 even tho those are statistically the average male heights, not to mention theres a bunch of indians here claiming 6’4 or something, like come on atleast make it believable, 6’4 for an indian is like fucking 6’10 in the west

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever