Jfl at the "we built this country" cope

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
I sometimes see this low IQ cope from working class people (or in some cases ethnics like blacks) whom are trying to cope with how worthless they are. "Muh hard work! We built this country! The rich would be nothing without us!"

LMAO

If they are so valuable then why is it that the elites are choosing to replace them with third world trash with an IQ of 70? Literally nobody gives a shit that you worked hard in your low IQ job. Just literally nobody. And "muh hard work" also doesn't matter much when you are too low IQ to organize the economy as has been proven over and over by various African countries all of whom turned into shitholes after trying to govern themselves by themselves.

And the best part is that these dumbfucks probably actually believe this. They legit believe they are no more replaceable than the CEO of the company lmao.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead and Jagged0
disillusioned

They are in the working class for a reason jfl

CEOs are just as replaceable.

Just insert “X coping incel schoolcel with a doctorate” and could run these companies just as effectively.

CEOs are just as replaceable.

Just insert “X coping incel schoolcel with a doctorate” and could run these companies just as effectively.

Jfl if you believe this tbh.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12344, DidntRead and Jagged0
I sometimes see this low IQ cope from working class people (or in some cases ethnics like blacks) whom are trying to cope with how worthless they are. "Muh hard work! We built this country! The rich would be nothing without us!"

LMAO

If they are so valuable then why is it that the elites are choosing to replace them with third world trash with an IQ of 70? Literally nobody gives a shit that you worked hard in your low IQ job. Just literally nobody. And "muh hard work" also doesn't matter much when you are too low IQ to organize the economy as has been proven over and over by various African countries all of whom turned into shitholes after trying to govern themselves by themselves.

And the best part is that these dumbfucks probably actually believe this. They legit believe they are no more replaceable than the CEO of the company lmao.

The value of the dollar is determined by these same “working class” people you detest if everyone decided shit was officially money these rich “elites” would be nothing it goes both ways

Jfl if you believe this tbh.
The CEO of McDonald’s got replaced in 2 days by a board member. That’s literal reality

It’s probably more difficult to source a skilled tradesmen as a small business owner because you have far less money and connections to work with

Whereas there are a neverending supply of rich PHD’s and Ivy League graduates foaming at the month to move into a CEO role - zero sourcing needs to be done. They already have the next 10 people in place who take immediate control

Last edited:
The elites built the country, they just use the working class for their goal ends.

It's like a slave who follows his master, but the slave takes all the credit for what his master made him do. At the end of the day if the master didn't tell him what to do the slave would have nothing to take credit from.

Such an uncanny way of thinking. I do agree with your viewpoint for once.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 685
The elites built the country, they just use the working class for their goal ends.

It's like a slave who follows his master, but the slave takes all the credit for what his master made him do. At the end of the day if the master didn't tell him what to do the slave would have nothing to take credit from.

Such an uncanny way of thinking. I do agree with your viewpoint for once.

The CEO of McDonald’s got replaced in 2 days by a board member. That’s literal reality

But why were they board room members in the first place?

Agreed. The working class were just good at listening to orders from the business class. Worked when they were told to work and consumed when they were told to consume. They’ll be replaced soon enough

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
Agreed. The working class were just good at listening to orders from the business class. Worked when they were told to work and consumed when they were told to consume. They’ll be replaced soon enough

Are you actually black?

Not trying to be racist (even though I'm racist af in general ngl) just curious because I have seen lots of black larping on the internet. 90% of the time when I read an internet comment from "black" commenters about how much they agree with a viewpoint that isn't leftism/progressivism my reaction is to assume that it's larp.

Are you actually black?

Not trying to be racist (even though I'm racist af in general ngl) just curious because I have seen lots of black larping on the internet. 90% of the time when I read an internet comment from "black" commenters about how much they agree with a viewpoint that isn't leftism/progressivism my reaction is to assume that it's larp.
Yes i’m actually black. Both my parents are African.

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned
shut up u stupid squid

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
shut up u stupid squid

stfu you keep sucking muh dick you crave my attention you even made that gay thread begging me to give you attention and stop ignoring you.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf