Jfl at these discipline copers

V

virgin

it‘s so over
Istg I hate them so much. Yeah, you should have discipline to eat healthy or do your assignments for uni, but these masculinity discipline guys get on my nerves.
My friend convinced me to go to the gym with him today. Thing is I dont like training in the gym and its fucking 35 Degrees celcius. What does this retard say? „Come on bro, dont be a pussy“.
Jfl at these gymcopers thinking they‘re being masculine just because they lift a piece of metal. Its so retarded I would rather swim or climb, because it still builds decent amount of muscle, but you dont fuck your joints up.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and counterintuitive
Istg I hate them so much. Yeah, you should have discipline to eat healthy or do your assignments for uni, but these masculinity discipline guys get on my nerves.
My friend convinced me to go to the gym with him today. Thing is I dont like training in the gym and its fucking 35 Degrees celcius. What does this retard say? „Come on bro, dont be a pussy“.
Jfl at these gymcopers thinking they‘re being masculine just because they lift a piece of metal. Its so retarded I would rather swim or climb, because it still builds decent amount of muscle, but you dont fuck your joints up.
If you lift correctly your joints will be in better shape than the average person. Been lifting for over 20 yrs and my joints are better than guys my age

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
If you lift correctly your joints will be in better shape than the average person. Been lifting for over 20 yrs and my joints are better than guys my age
Wait till youre older. You will fuck up your joints if youre not using minimal weight + perfect form

• So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Wait till youre older. You will fuck up your joints if youre not using minimal weight + perfect form
Muh wait til I'm older nigga I am older and all my friends my age have fucked up their joints from simply existing and meanwhile I have nothing.

Muscle strengthens bone. This is fact

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, zura and goobermaxxing17
Muh wait til I'm older nigga I am older and all my friends my age have fucked up their joints from simply existing and meanwhile I have nothing.

keep coping oldnigga

low t soyboy ass post, muh fuck up your joints maybe if you train like a retard

• +1
Reactions: zura, bakpaokukus, cannotbeasked and 1 other person
hard cope boyo, imagine being fragile like you :lul:

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Henry Rollins

lifting weights is the best way to not fall apart while being old

• +1
Reactions: Henry Rollins
U sound like a fucking faggot :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goobermaxxing17, bakpaokukus, cannotbeasked and 3 others
who's gonna carry the boats bitch ass nigga

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
Discipline isn't cope

you sound exactly like a low discipline cuck, just go nigga jfl what else are you going to do today, rot on org? :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
This. "I'm gonna hurt myself" jfl what a pussy
Lmao I had several amateur boxing fights and won all of them trust me its not because I am scared to hurt myself

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cannotbeasked
you sound exactly like a low discipline cuck, just go nigga jfl what else are you going to do today, rot on org? :feelskek:
Nigga you have vip + have as many post as me although I am registered 1 year longer

these masculinity discipline guys get on my nerves.
I swear yoututbe is full of them.
From big channels with thousands of views, to small channels of Normies with less than 100 views,

• +1
Reactions: virgin