JFL at thinking you have even the slightest power to stop (((them)))

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Everything that is happening in the west right now is the result of a massive global wide conspiracy between the world's most powerful people and has been planned literally generations in advance. JFL at thinking all of this can somehow be derailed by just voting for this or that political party or candidate. Your voting makes literally no difference. Trump was voted in. He did nothing. Brexit was voted in for. Nothing happened. "Conservatives" are voted in. Immigration is increased anyway. They control everything. You are basically trying to fight the reapers from Mass Effect, except there is no gimmicky plot device to save you at the last moment. All the retards who think they are fighting the system don't understand that this isn't and never was a fight. You were always screwed since day 1. You cannot defeat them, anymore so than you can defeat nature itself. You going extinct at the hands of (((them))) is just evolution and merely represents the natural flow of history. Things were always going to play out as they did. Just face it and accept the inevitable.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
no one can stop them man. God will end them soon.

Tbh at this point I don't even really care. Normies have shown that they are sub-humans who can't think for themselves so perhaps the earth is better off without them anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
No one can stop them because they are moneymaxxxed

No one can stop them

(((them))) the jews (((da joos)))

Humanity is playing god and we'll pay for it.

indians?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
I asked my jewish neighbor for money the other day and said he said "no".

Not a very nice goy.