jfl at this cuck dissing this insane advancement

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken

muh crocodilemaxxed, nigga looks insane after, these guys dont want you to ascend :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@NZb6Air

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Melly, flippasav, rand anon and 7 others
@anticel theyre dissing safi, he did you well right?

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., truthhurts and NZb6Air
nice results

nigga normies perma coping about surgery for 0 reason, they're giga mad niggas be ascending and shit :feelskek: it rapes their world view, there's a lot of them in this forum too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, anticel, Melly and 5 others
show face before and after before i can make judgement

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and cooldude1231
show face before and after before i can make judgement
the before and after is literally right there, we dont have the face of this nigga cause he probably wants to be anonymous

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, try2beme, truthhurts and 1 other person
His kids finna be hella confused.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: psychomandible, try2beme, N1666 and 2 others
Anteface or overadvancement can indeed look funny, based on picture it doesn't look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and sportsmogger
the before and after is literally right there, we dont have the face of this nigga cause he probably wants to be anonymous
doesn't count then, side profile is cope

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and truthhurts
nice results

nigga normies perma coping about surgery for 0 reason, they're giga mad niggas be ascending and shit :feelskek: it rapes their world view, there's a lot of them in this forum too
anteface looks better than a flat face, if ur recessed why not go for an anteface

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and truthhurts
His kids finna be hella confused.
nah, cause if his kids develop healthy habits such as not mouth breathing etc, then theyll look normal

• +1
Reactions: N1666, NZb6Air and FaceandBBC
anteface looks better than a flat face, if ur recessed why not go for an anteface
that's not an anteface lol, also the fix to an actual anteface(assuming ur nasomaxillary complex isn't mongoloid/negroid tier) is easy : just get infras

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
nice results

no it's not ab that it's cope because they know they can't afford it and if they can it's in their mid 30's when surgery is useless atp, they be saying you get botched js Because can't afford it never

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, sportsmogger and NZb6Air
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
no it's not ab that it's cope because they know they can't afford it and if they can it's in their mid 30's when surgery is useless atp, they be saying you get botched js Because can't afford it never
pubmed undeservingness

I don't believe the money argument, they all can get the money esp being in the US

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, PeakIncels and truthhurts
pubmed undeservingness

I don't believe the money argument, they all can get the money esp being in the US
bro you cannot possibly think some .org members are actually smart enough to work, save up money properly for surgery and actually get it tbh, the IQ here is not high:owo:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and sportsmogger
bro you cannot possibly think some .org members are actually smart enough to work, save up money properly for surgery and actually get it tbh, the IQ here is not high:owo:
its really not that simple, looks like this guy in the pic went from subhuman to lower normie so even if you get result it's very possibly not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
its really not that simple, looks like this guy in the pic went from subhuman to lower normie so even if you get result it's very possibly not worth it.
The point is to ascend the most possible, it's not about being chad
surgery should be the tool to make you look better but everyone knows you will not be chad

example: You have a narrow jaw, you gotta fix it because otherwise you look ass, you fix it, now your normal, the objective should never be look like chad but more fixing your failos

sry if you don't understand I'm sleepy asf I'm writing like a retard

The point is to ascend the most possible, it's not about being chad
surgery should be the tool to make you look better but everyone knows you will not be chad

example: You have a narrow jaw, you gotta fix it because otherwise you look ass, you fix it, now your normal, the objective should never be look like chad but more fixing your failos

sry if you don't understand I'm sleepy asf I'm writing like a retard
lmao ngl getting surgery just cause your jaw is narrow is the definition of pointless surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and PeakIncels
lmao ngl getting surgery just cause your jaw is narrow is the definition of pointless surgery
it was an example tbh, but I hope you get my point

it was an example tbh, but I hope you get my point
i mean kinda, but i feel like after Mtn plus softmaxing+socialmaxxing+nichemaxxing is better for you

Example of a dogshit filler candidate whos deformed

Lol so if ur eye area is shit just have a shitty jaw and become a subhuman nichemaxxer or jester

Lol so if ur eye area is shit just have a shitty jaw and become a subhuman nichemaxxer or jester
if your eye area is shit its over no matter whast

cope, it's hard to have a bad eye area. If it's truly bad then it's over
In italian standards yeah its like a horror movie to be considered bad oger there.

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme
he's a butcher

go with him if you want maximize nerve damage

lol at those stupid goons believing anti anteface propaganda. those "responsible" doctors don't want to advance too much because they know they can get more money with revision surgeries. they will always try and coax you in the direction of something pointless like 5mm or 1cm movements which is barely discernible. muh natural looking. the goal IS to be uncanny looking. and they'll often come up with excuses after the surgery, oh i couldn't achieve the originally agreed upon movements because of lack of tissue elasticity or whatever.

people will do anything to deny you super human looks.

lol at those stupid goons believing anti anteface propaganda. those "responsible" doctors don't want to advance too much because they know they can get more money with revision surgeries. they will always try and coax you in the direction of something pointless like 5mm or 1cm movements which is barely discernible. muh natural looking. the goal IS to be uncanny looking. and they'll often come up with excuses after the surgery, oh i couldn't achieve the originally agreed upon movements because of lack of tissue elasticity or whatever.

people will do anything to deny you super human looks.
Bigger advancement= higher chance of nerve damage and end up looking dogmaxxed.

Many attractive guys don't have ante face.You don't need it to be attractive.