JFL at this twitter video imagine living in Texas look at these beanercels fight

cromagnon

cromagnon

WishiwasWishIwaswishIwaswishIwasSalludon
Caging so hard at the edgarcels and goblinas swarming around them

IMG 4358

@wishIwasSalludon @Debetro @noobs

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, Hetman Vilkas, Deleted member 91702 and 11 others
Makes you sad knowing how beautiful and gorgeous White America used to be now we have this bs

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185, AscensionMan98, ss07 and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psychomandible, iblamechico and cromagnon

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and cromagnon
Disgusting mutts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90947, Debetro and cromagnon
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and cromagnon
cant imagine being this low iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
im so happy I grew up in an all white school and neighborhood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, wishIwasSalludon and cromagnon
im so happy I grew up in an all white school and neighborhood
But then when you bring your dog to school you have to constantly protect it from being raped

• JFL
Reactions: Latvianchud185
Makes you sad knowing how beautiful and gorgeous White America used to be now we have this bs
America always had this lol, Italian and Irish people brought a shit ton of crime when they immigrated

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
Women are so pathetically weak :feelskek:

There's like 30 of them in that hallway and none of them simultaneously was capable of stopping those 3 manlets from beating each other up :feelsgah:

Wtf were they even fighting about? About who gets to fuck Emily "they/them" Rodriguez Jones?

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
"White" Texas in any meaningful capacity barely even existed for a century and was still like a quarter black shortly after the Civil War.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're ethnic.
Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and cromagnon
"White" Texas in any meaningful capacity barely even existed for a century and was still like a quarter black shortly after the Civil War.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that you're ethnic.
Joe Biden Lol GIF
I was referring to America as a whole not just Texas in specific

I'm irish so yes i am ethnic

Texas is such a shithole state so glad I’m not from the south or the west coast

• +1
Reactions: watah and cromagnon
Mexican people disgust me

• +1
Reactions: watah and cromagnon
Bro the teachers didn’t even try bitch just tugged his shirt

I was referring to America as a whole not just Texas in specific
Your post specifically says Texas and the beaner activities depicted in the video are mostly restricted to border states (AKA former Mexican territories).

Your post specifically says Texas and the beaner activities depicted in the video are mostly restricted to border states (AKA former Mexican territories).
I’m pretty sure Texas legit has the highest population of Hispanics and is legit right next to Mexico City. Like there’s a wall and bridge between texas and Mexico City iirc

I never specifically referred to texas in my second reply i was insinuating how widespread scenes like this are across the nation nowadays

I’m pretty sure Texas legit has the highest population of Hispanics and is legit right next to Mexico City. Like there’s a wall and bridge between texas and Mexico City iirc
Tom Cruise What GIF

Wait sorry the border is between El Paso and Juarez
The border is much larger than that but that's probably the busiest legal crossing point. Mexico City is nowhere close to the border so I have no idea what you are talking about.

I hate eadgers so much they deadass should be put down

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
They’re all low iq, sadly there are tons of them here…

• +1
@tombradylover

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
@tombradylover
bruh i never have issues with mexians. They are funny as fuck. Mad goofy ppl good vibes only. They only really beef with their own kind type shit lmao (unless they are gang affiliated)

bruh i never have issues with mexians. They are funny as fuck. Mad goofy ppl good vibes only. They only really beef with their own kind type shit lmao (unless they are gang affiliated)
why would you have issues with your own race BORDER HOPPER

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
why would you have issues with your own race BORDER HOPPER
nigga ur more beaner then me jfl im basically white! u said so urself i classify as white in florida

• JFL