Jfl at this weird fucker FangedNounema. You ain't shit anymore

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
You had your 15 minutes of glory but now no One remembers Who the hell are you except for your close homo friends. Keep my name out of your fucking mouth @FangedNoumena

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse, Deleted member 17791 and AlexBrown84
Ah, lookism war…minuscule compared to my massive cock. They call my dick Little Boy because it is comparative to the nuclear bomb that raped japan’s asshole

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 17311, GetShrekt and 4 others
@Ethereal

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Toth's thot
Ah, lookism war…minuscule compared to my massive cock. They call my dick Little Boy because it is comparative to the nuclear bomb that raped japan’s asshole
Do you think my name is good or bad tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Do you think my name is good or bad tbh
Well your real name isn’t Alex brown…why you call your name that on the forum? Wiferino nickname shit innit yippie!

Ugly Mexican. Get the hell out of my threads

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 4430 and Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
I can dcoe m passport

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Let's go over a brief history lesson

the BULL created a Lookism account in 2021 when I was a moderator there

His IP address only pinged in some nigger country that I had never heard of called "Burundi"

When I asked him about it - he said "I use ExpressVPN" ... what a fucking lie

and I know for a fact he speaks Spanish too

So this creole latinx nigger rat living on the eastern side of the Nile River in the shittiest country on Earth started posting. His post to react ratio was terrible - I think 2,000 posts and 500 reacts. His best friend on Lookism was a loser named Bolsonaro who I'm pretty sure killed himself in December

Anyway, when I got to know him more through Discord VC's he told me he was 19 and his goal was to be a male nurse. I was fine with him. He knew his place. He stayed in his lane. He only positively reacted my threads as I rose to higher and higher levels of Megastardom.

I lost track of him and he disappeared into obscurity. I forgot he even existed in fact but I remembered him fondly.

Now you can imagine my surprise when I see this loser running his mouth to me on here. He tried to grow some nuts and studied up on Crisick's posts and benefitted form the liberal react giving here and now he thinks he's hot shit and "popular"

I had no idea he developed a reality generating machine in his head though in the span of four months and now he believes he's a carefree French Giga-chad marketing major from Poitiers named Cristian Jean-Baptiste Nastase. What kind of failed law of attraction manifestation dada era art experiment gone wrong is this?

Keep that same energy when any Lookism boys are around to witness you making a fool of yourself. We know you came from the mud. Now you think you can step to long dick niggas like me. What part of the game is that.

I'm still winning out here you lost already I don't pay your goofy ass no attention

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 16501, GetShrekt and 3 others

His IP address only pinged in some nigger country that I had never heard of called "Burundi"

So this creole latinx nigger rat living on the eastern side of the Nile River in the shittiest country on Earth started posting. His post to react ratio was terrible - I think 2,000 posts and 500 reacts. His best friend on Lookism was a loser named Bolsonaro who I'm pretty sure killed himself in December

Anyway, when I got to know him more through Discord VC's he told me he was 19 and his goal was to be a male nurse. I was fine with him. He knew his place. He stayed in his lane. He only positively reacted my threads as I rose to higher and higher levels of Megastardom.

I lost track of him and he disappeared into obscurity. I forgot he even existed in fact but I remembered him fondly.

Now you can imagine my surprise when I see this loser running his mouth to me on here. He tried to grow some nuts and studied up on Crisick's posts and benefitted form the liberal react giving here and now he thinks he's hot shit and "popular"

I had no idea he developed a reality generating machine in his head though in the span of four months and now he believes he's a carefree French Giga-chad marketing major from Poitiers named Cristian Jean-Baptiste Nastase. What kind of failed law of attraction manifestation dada era art experiment gone wrong is this?

Keep that same energy when any Lookism boys are around to witness you making a fool of yourself. We know you came from the mud. Now you think you can step to long dick niggas like me. What part of the game is that.

I'm still winning out here you lost already I don't pay your goofy ass no attention
@Thompsonz how does this compare to Chris Benoit storylines?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 15260

Weird fantasy novels writer. Keep writing wattpad stories about Chris fucking you in the anus

reddit.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Weird fantasy novels writer. Keep writing wattpad stories about Chris fucking you in the anus

The only cap I wear is on my head boy

Detroit Tigers MLB OC Sports Navy Flat Brim Hat Cap Adult Adjustable – East  American Sports LLC

You were never part of the Lookism inner circle or this thing of ours and now I have to deal with your fever dream hieronymous Bosch painting emotions every day on here acting out the love you wanted us to give you back then

this isn't an episode of euphoria where you can "confront" me like you're Maddy yelling at Jacob Elordie you little bitch ass nigga

When it comes to this PSL life you know I really do this shit. You know I make it pop out here. You know I look good.

It's not my fault you were the inspiration for this incel movie that was recently made

Cuck (2019) - IMDb

Meanwhile I'm personal friends with Alexanderr, PapiMew, Lorss, Sergeant, and Coordinate

I mentored ForeverGymcelling and BEBE when no one even knew who you were you little forgotten jizzed on raccoon.

this video adequately sums up what happened once I found you on here talking shit

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, GetShrekt, Deprived and 2 others
The only cap I wear is on my head boy

Detroit Tigers MLB OC Sports Navy Flat Brim Hat Cap Adult Adjustable – East  American Sports LLC

You were never part of the Lookism inner circle or this thing of ours and now I have to deal with your fever dream hieronymous Bosch painting emotions every day on here acting out the love you wanted us to give you back then

this isn't an episode of euphoria where you can "confront" me like you're Maddy yelling at Jacob Elordie you little bitch ass nigga

When it comes to this PSL life you know I really do this shit. You know I make it pop out here. You know I look good.

It's not my fault you were the inspiration for this incel movie that was recently made

Cuck (2019) - IMDb

Meanwhile I'm personal friends with Alexanderr, PapiMew, Lorss, Sergeant, and Coordinate

I mentored ForeverGymcelling and BEBE when no one even knew who you were you little forgotten jizzed on raccoon.

this video adequately sums up what happened once I found you on here talking shit

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, Skywalker, AscendingHero and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and the BULL
same; i got a 9*7