Jfl at trying to change women

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
It be like trying to convince a lion to become vegan

You will simply get shredded to pieces...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 22918, exo and 1 other person

Reminder that you only had a chance in influence if you were dateable in the first place. I'm tired of all these bald grizzly bear looking high value men who think anyone cares the slightest shit about what they have to say. Rules are only bent if you elicit some sort of thirst reaction just by looking at you. Men cope a lot on "not wanting to deal with modern women" and how they'll just "take themselves out of the dating market", the best part is when they think women are going to seethe over that but-

My brother in christ, no one wanted you in the first place and they certainly aren't going to care now. Not only are you a mentalcel half the time but 99% chance you dry up pussy upon sight.

Legion of men

Christ is there a single actually good looking redpill influencer who's specifically MGTOW and GL, statistically there's always outliers but I swear every single one of them is the male equivalent of a roastie with 200% the amount of bitching. I specifcy MGTOW because whenever a redpiller is GL (or at least hits the HTN threshold) they're always the kind of redpiller who believes in "game" and PUA BS to which they then attribute all their success to.

Roosh V is probably a looksmaxxed HTN and he's full on PUA. No one who gets the slightest shred of sexual attention falls for MGTOW. The moment someone is legit on the dating market they become "whores" all the same like the women they like to complain about.

Web extremist profile daryush roosh valizadeh

End of my schizo rant that I seemingly used to bash MGTOW. Just that they're the biggest culprits of this. They do nothing but bitch in whine into a void that absolutely no one but their circle jerk is listening to. I cage so hard when they think they have any actual influence beyond male roasties or the few young guys who get swept up into it momentarily because they whine so loud.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and Dr. Bludy
Reminder that you only had a chance in influence if you were dateable in the first place. I'm tired of all these bald grizzly bear looking high value men who think anyone cares the slightest shit about what they have to say. Rules are only bent if you elicit some sort of thirst reaction just by looking at you. Men cope a lot on "not wanting to deal with modern women" and how they'll just "take themselves out of the dating market", the best part is when they think women are going to seethe over that but-

My brother in christ, no one wanted you in the first place and they certainly aren't going to care now. Not only are you a mentalcel half the time but 99% chance you dry up pussy upon sight.

View attachment 2314471

Christ is there a single actually good looking redpill influencer who's specifically MGTOW and GL, statistically there's always outliers but I swear every single one of them is the male equivalent of a roastie with 200% the amount of bitching. I specifcy MGTOW because whenever a redpiller is GL (or at least hits the HTN threshold) they're always the kind of redpiller who believes in "game" and PUA BS to which they then attribute all their success to.

Roosh V is probably a looksmaxxed HTN and he's full on PUA. No one who gets the slightest shred of sexual attention falls for MGTOW. The moment someone is legit on the dating market they become "whores" all the same like the women they like to complain about.

View attachment 2314475

End of my schizo rant that I seemingly used to bash MGTOW. Just that they're the biggest culprits of this. They do nothing but bitch in whine into a void that absolutely no one but their circle jerk is listening to. I cage so hard when they think they have any actual influence beyond male roasties or the few young guys who get swept up into it momentarily because they whine so loud.
Blud Wrote a whole essay

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Blud Wrote a whole essay
I have too many pent up thoughts about MGTOW.

Not only are they a nuissance to everyone outside their group but they hold men back a lot from being a normal functioning member of society. Sure this forum is unhinged but we take our measures so we can sneak into society and grab it by the balls (with no homo of course 😩), you can be as unhinged as you want here but if you legit follow NT-maxxing/looksmaxxing protocols you'll probably life mog most normies and you don't have to tell anyone shit about the BP as you let the results speak for themselves. Whilst the deep end of MGTOW is just some guy waiting for another "women epic fails/owned" comp on YouTube to be uploaded so they can convince themselves that they're being a virgin by choice.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy
I have too many pent up thoughts about MGTOW.

Not only are they a nuissance to everyone outside their group but they hold men back a lot from being a normal functioning member of society. Sure this forum is unhinged but we take our measures so we can sneak into society and grab it by the balls (with no homo of course 😩), you can be as unhinged as you want here but if you legit follow NT-maxxing/looksmaxxing protocols you'll probably life mog most normies and you don't have to tell anyone shit about the BP as you let the results speak for themselves. Whilst the deep end of MGTOW is just some guy waiting for another "women epic fails/owned" comp on YouTube to be uploaded.
They are coping incels nobody wanted those mofos in the 1st place

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro