JFL at Ukraine

Putin

Putin

Diamond
Imagine supporting this shit:feelshaha::feelshaha:
Ukrainians are inherently failed-Russians
How can you support the Ukrainian side at all if Ukrainians are just separatists, to whom Lenin created a separate republic in the USSR. Ukraine and the Ukrainian nation was created by the USSR, and these jerks are now demolishing the monument to Lenin (the man who created the Ukraine), banning the Russian language at the legal level, completely decommunizing the country (actually canceling themselves), consider Russians evil colonialists and similar shit. Ukrainians themselves were Russians before 1917, they were simply brainwashed by Western Nazi propaganda that they were a separate people, oppressed by "Evil Russians" for centuries.
And after all Ukraine seceded from the USSR illegally.
They have simply stolen Russian territories, started to oppress and kill Russians living in eastern Ukraine (the Ukrainian Armed Forces have been doing this since 2014), destroy Russian culture, practically bought into NATO and received nuclear weapons despite the Ukrainian declaration of 1990, which prohibits the state from joining any military alliances.
so at the moment, Ukraine is an artificially created and illegal state that now exists only for the West to fight with Russia.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Acion, Corleone and 3 others
@Bars @Debetro @thereallegend @Akhi

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Facts

• +1
@hopecel оправдайся уебок

Is it hard to learn russian? i want to read dostoevsky's books untranslated
i cannot understand the cyrillic alphabet too:feelswah:

• +1
Is it hard to learn russian? i want to read dostoevsky's books untranslated
i cannot understand the cyrillic alphabet too:feelswah:
if you already know some Slavic language, it will be easy. Otherwise it will be difficult

• So Sad
Reactions: dostoyevski
if you already know some Slavic language, it will be easy. Otherwise it will be difficult
i just know 3 languages bhai i should kms thanks for the advice

• +1