JFL at virgin Michigan State Uni students

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

Kraken
Thats what you get for going to a no name, third rate, third class, shit tier community college.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend, Deleted member 25938 and 3 others
Calm down there Mr. Tiananmen Square

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend, JovenCansao and 3 others
The day colour revolution failed in China. I pay my respects to the brave PLA soldiers who sacrificed their lives defending the future unity and stability of the Chinese nation. They are immortal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, thereallegend, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
The day colour revolution failed in China. I pay my respects to the brave PLA soldiers who sacrificed their lives defending the future unity and stability of the Chinese nation. They are immortal.
I pay respects to your mom for spawning a braindead commie

No, china was saved by American soldiers who stopped Japanese military might, otherwise china would be under the imperial Japanese empire.

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
  • +1
No, china was saved by American soldiers who stopped Japanese military might, otherwise china would be under the imperial Japanese empire.
Even a sick lion cannot be beaten by a snake. China had plenty of strength to spare at the end of WW2 and could have continued fighting for decades.

Even a sick lion cannot be beaten by a snake. China had plenty of strength to spare at the end of WW2 and could have continued fighting for decades.
Bruh, china was under IJE for decades

• +1
tsinghua mogs

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope

No need for Sinophobia.

The people on Incels.is tipped me off to something new and much better.

Ricardo

85131713 1484673008348528 5399344636391063552 n

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
Bruh, china was under IJE for decades
The Japanese even established puppet states loyal to Japan in the areas they conquered and those puppet states had their own armies which fought side by side with the Japanese. Even in 1945 when Germany was getting BTFO all throughout Europe Japan was almost done conquering the areas of China where 99% of the population lived (excluding huge but practically empty provinces like Xinjiang or Tibet since almost nobody lives in those areas jfl)

• Woah
Reactions: Hypersonic
The Japanese even established puppet states loyal to Japan in the areas they conquered and those puppet states

I suspect they can't - IQ genes are packaged together.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: pardocel and Hypersonic
No Ivy League university for your lack of forward growth

The Japanese even established puppet states loyal to Japan in the areas they conquered and those puppet states had their own armies which fought side by side with the Japanese. Even in 1945 when Germany was getting BTFO all throughout Europe Japan was almost done conquering the areas of China where 99% of the population lived (excluding huge but practically empty provinces like Xinjiang or Tibet since almost nobody lives in those areas jfl)
Exactly, imperial Japanese empire and navy was the most powerful force during world war 2, they also bombed Australia and completely wiped french, British Empire, USA and Dutch all together at the same time !!! USA literally did almost the impossible tbh otherwise in no time they would conquered everything. Even today Japan is 3rd largest economy and have the best technology on earth specially cameras and lenses.

• +1
hey dawg i agree with your communism shit but calm down shitting on my people