Reactions: Brootal
yea its really not worth living

• +1
Reactions: deadstock and Alt Number 3
i got no money an no girls brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 68779
Justfucking lol
Agreed. Why bother entering the rat race if society shuns you. Better just to stick a rude finger up and lay down and rot

Agreed. Why bother entering the rat race if society shuns you. Better just to stick a rude finger up and lay down and rot
Yea you’ll be rotting alright. Rotting in the sewers of Kakas Ku

Jfl at thinking that surgeries will ascend u

Good luck
Yeah they won’t obviously retard, but I have nothing left to lose so if there is even a slim chance I look slightly better it’s worth it since my shit life can’t get any worse

JFL AT WAGESLAVING WITH A GF LMAOOOO WORST FUCKING MISTAKE EVER THIS THREAD FUCKING TRIGGERED ME

Imbecile ahh nigga

JFL AT WAGESLAVING WITH A GF LMAOOOO WORST FUCKING MISTAKE EVER THIS THREAD FUCKING TRIGGERED ME
At least coming home to a gf and cuddling and fucking her makes it tolerable

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
At least coming home to a gf and cuddling and fucking her makes it tolerable
Nigga while I was working a cruel job who discriminated me i came home to an attention whore bitch who was compulsively lying to me, never again. This shit changes your character

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Nigga while I was working a cruel job who discriminated me i came home to an attention whore bitch who was compulsively lying to me, never again. This shit changes your character
That's brutal

If you can't come home to the relief of a good fuck and then a beer then you'll never work hard. It will just wear you down.

u would be scared me irl on everything if u saw me with my 23 inch frame and 6,1 height and hunter eyes u would be begging me not to hurt you all my testosterone will take up the room and u will be so scared u wull become mentally ill and become a tranny because of how much of a pussy i made u

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock