Jfl at wanting a long dick

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
A long dick will just hit her cervix and cause her pain. In reality women just want penises with medium length but big girth. Basically they want a can rather than a sausage.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Time Travel, BrettyBoy, Deleted member 2227 and 3 others
No girl dont likes a long dick:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, xit, pisslord and 5 others
a can rather than a sausage

A long dick will just hit her cervix and cause her pain. In reality women just want penises with medium length but big girth. Basically they want a can rather than a sausage.
BBC debunked

I want 7x6 cock

How often does a 9 inch dick ever actually penetrate all the way? I find it hard to believe they get in more than 6-7 inches max.

GIRTH MOTHERFUCKERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
op takes it up the ass he's an expert on this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553, xit, pisslord and 6 others
cope level: critical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xit, ZyzzReincarnate, KrissKross and 3 others
yeah because every girl lusts after my 1x1 dick
stfu cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299 and Petsmart
a can rather than a sausage

If mine were like, an extra 2 inches that would be awesome.

COPE LEVELS NEVER SEEN BEFORE

You realise that there is pussy past the cervix right? Look up the posterior fornix, many women enjoy this area being rubbed/ fucked during sex. The only issue is that you can't do it with an average dick.

>Implying all women dont like when you hit their cervix

I'm pretty much convinced you could write a bot to replicate disillusioned's postings. Just take whatever is a popular or widely held opinion and vehemently take a controversial position in opposition.

anyway, one of the ways in which women can orgasm is cervical stimulation. It would've taken 5 seconds for you to check that on google. And the only way to achieve a cervical orgasm is with deep penetration and the best tool for deep penetration is....... hmm i wonder, a short dick or a long dick?

• +1
Reactions: Britcel
Long dick allows you to hit the A-spot. Some girls (sauce: internet :lul: ) say it's good when a dick hits the cervix, but lately I've been thinking it's in fact that the dick hits the A-spot.

Anyway, I can't hit that spot.

Long dick allows you to hit the A-spot. Some girls (sauce: internet :lul: ) say it's good when a dick hits the cervix, but lately I've been thinking it's in fact that the dick hits the A-spot.

Anyway, I can't hit that spot.
Neither can OP by the sounds of it

His original post was a brutal dickpill in itself :feelskek:

Neither can OP by the sounds of it

His original post was a brutal dickpill in itself :feelskek:
Mane are you from the Britcel from Shittyforum.net?

• +1
Reactions: Britcel
Cope cope copey cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
A long dick looks fun af to play aruond with from a women's perspective tbh.
Like a noodle.

You realise that there is pussy past the cervix right? Look up the posterior fornix, many women enjoy this area being rubbed/ fucked during sex. The only issue is that you can't do it with an average dick.
You could just learn to angle and use positions to hit it. Long dick u just cant pound and cum for your satisfaction. Too focused on pleasing girls

A long dick looks fun af to play aruond with from a women's perspective tbh.
its fun to jack off with too.

Also why the fuck wouldnt you want the option to hit her cervix if you wanted and fuck her from any position with any booty size? Op is a coping reddit faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205