Jfl at you if you shower with soap

D

Deleted member 22354

Just shower with water.

• It's gentler on your skin: Soap can strip the natural oils from your skin and upset the pH balance, leading to dryness and irritation. Showering with water only allows your skin to maintain its natural pH balance, which can help prevent dryness and irritation.
    • Soap can hinder Vitamin D synthesis
    • Skin will stay longer wrinkle free
    • NEVER use soap in any case onto your genitals!!
    • You wont get body odor (as long as you are healthy)
Of course, there may be situations where using soap is necessary, such as if you are particularly dirty or if you need to kill germs. However, for everyday showering, using water only can be a simple and effective way to keep your skin healthy and clean.

Main Article (studys are linked there): https://brightside.me/inspiration-health/what-can-happen-to-your-body-if-you-start-showering-without-soap-800687/#:~:text=Your skin will feel healthier.&text=Bathing with only water will,leaving it dry and irritated.
Another: https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/is-soap-bad-for-skin

Bonus tip: After showering never rub your skin dry, just pat it dry. You can also wait a few minutes after showering before dabbing it dry, which in my case makes the skin even better.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, beypazarisoda0, JL~ and 2 others
What about not showering at all and attracting females with your sweaty pheromones?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: It'snotover, klamus, futuregigamogger and 8 others
insane amount of cope to think any of this will improve your looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klamus, MadTwatter, Deleted member 22354 and 1 other person
Do you only wash your hands with water after you took a crap your dirty pig ?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Parf, UltMogMan, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
be careful not to drop it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21863
I shower with pussy juice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
water tier thread

• +1
Do you only wash your hands with water after you took a crap your dirty pig ?
No, stop thinking in extremes. Just use a very mild ph neutral soap multiple times a day to wash your hands.

insane amount of cope to think any of this will improve your looks
Its not about improving your looks, its about having great, healthy and moisturized skin as long as possible without any sides. Tret skin for example will look uncanny and every human will recognize this. Its important to look good and natural.

What about not showering at all and attracting females with your sweaty pheromones?
You will still have them if you wash with water only. Wash maximum lukewarm and let your skin air dry and dab it lightly

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UltMogMan
you must smell like fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, GuyFromSingapore, BoneDensity and 1 other person
Stinkmaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis
How cold or hot should the water be? I like to take it a bit too far with HotShowermaxxing, tbh.

water dry the skin anyway

harry potter and the stinky manlet

you must smell like fucking shit
@BoneDensity @VenatorLuparius @Constantin Denis @cmybk

Body odor is caused by bacteria breaking down sweat on the skin, and while soap can help to kill these bacteria and reduce body odor, it is not the only factor at play and only helps short term. Soap makes your skin vulnerable to bacteria + the harsh ingredients dry out your skin, therefore you produce even more oil and bacteria. So you will stink even more. This is what people try to fix with deodorant. You can prevent this process by showering only with water.

There are also several other factors that can influence body odor, including diet and hormones. Anyone who washes only with water and stinks is sick and should test his hormones and blood values as soon as possible.

Also read the fucking links i posted.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
another problem is many soaps contain endocrine disruptors like paraben or triclosan

@BearBoy has to fight off women for trying to ride his stinky hairy cock.

Just shower with water.

• It's gentler on your skin: Soap can strip the natural oils from your skin and upset the pH balance, leading to dryness and irritation. Showering with water only allows your skin to maintain its natural pH balance, which can help prevent dryness and irritation.
Of course, there may be situations where using soap is necessary, such as if you are particularly dirty or if you need to kill germs. However, for everyday showering, using water only can be a simple and effective way to keep your skin healthy and clean.

Main Article (studys are linked there): https://brightside.me/inspiration-health/what-can-happen-to-your-body-if-you-start-showering-without-soap-800687/#:~:text=Your skin will feel healthier.&text=Bathing with only water will,leaving it dry and irritated.
Another: https://www.healthline.com/health/beauty-skin-care/is-soap-bad-for-skin

Bonus tip: After showering never rub your skin dry, just pat it dry. You can also wait a few minutes after showering before dabbing it dry, which in my case makes the skin even better.
i tried that an its not viable, ur skin looks oily after shower. It would work if the water we had was a natural river water.

• +1
So i should stop showering with richard cooper tactical soap

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
I disagree with this thread. Use a gentle ph neutral cleanser with ingridients like niacinamide, glycerin, maybe shea butter. Everything else is cope. Good option: Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. But only shower if you sweat or dirty, otherwise it is enough to wash the armpits with washing gel and intimate area with water. If you decide to wash your face everyday, you have to use moisturizer.

i tried that an its not viable, ur skin looks oily after shower. It would work if the water we had was a natural river water.
I agree. I have soft and filtered water, so I dont have any problems. But if I shower not at home, water is not enough.

I disagree with this thread. Use a gentle ph neutral cleanser with ingridients like niacinamide, glycerin, maybe shea butter. Everything else is cope. Good option: Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser. But only shower if you sweat or dirty, otherwise it is enough to wash the armpits with washing gel and intimate area with water. If you decide to wash your face everyday, you have to use moisturizer.

I agree. I have soft and filtered water, so I dont have any problems. But if I shower not at home, water is not enough.
If you're a cuck and you need to please those around you then you shower with soap. This applies for example if you use public transportation or you need to work together with others and they can't handle your natural smell.

Otherwise smelling strong shouldn't be a bad thing. If you have healthy hormone levels and exercise regularly you will smell very strong which can be intimidating to other men, but isn't a bad thing necessarily.

u disagree with ur own thread?

I agree. I have soft and filtered water, so I dont have any problems. But if I shower not at home, water is not enough
I will start trying using emolients, like this doctors

this guy bathes only in the sea but first i dont have acces to sea water and second water nowadays is polluted, unfortunaly

This biologist take showers with teas of plants, i found this very interesting and i will try
rosemary (nervous system stimulant, makes you feel good, good for dandruff, it's good for the skin and it's good for the hair)

basil (anti-depressant)

Mint (Anti-inflammatory, good for pain, against colds)
Boil 1 liter of water, wait for the water to be warm and place the plant (it can be dry, no problem, if you are using essential oils, use 3 drops). Do not put in plastic bottle. After a normal bath, apply the tea to the skin and leave it on, without rinsing.

lavender (Against anxiety)

Boil 1 liter of water, wait for the water to be warm and place the plant (it can be dry, no problem, if you are using essential oils, use 3 drops). Do not put in plastic bottle. After a normal bath, apply the tea to the skin and leave it on, without rinsing.

• +1
Just shower with water.

I dont use shampoo on my hair and body its poison