JFL at you if you're blackpilled and not racist

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
it's totally fine to be blackpilled and racist. if i accept I'm inferior to other men for things like being short or ugly, why shouldn't I think I'm superior to ethnics because I'm white?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, rand anon and 7 others
I was racist even before I was BlackPilled

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yung, rand anon, chawaje and 15 others
the majority of whites are just as recessed as any other race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Deleted member 24293, Parf and 9 others
it's totally fine to be blackpilled and racist. if i accept I'm inferior to other men for things like being short or ugly, why shouldn't I think I'm superior to ethnics because I'm white?
Just be a racist bro works for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
the majority of whites are just as recessed as any other race.
Asians have even flatter maxillas though, and blacks are technically more forward grown/prognathic than whites (So much so to the point that it gives them weak looking chins)

• +1

• +1
I'm only racist to people who better looking than me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: helpmegod, HellenicChad and Deleted member 19036
This is why half the black pillers on here complain about not being NT cause they are too busy online being pedos and racist JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: helpmegod, RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 23611 and 4 others
Being blackpilled and racist is retarded. Like imagine beign a white normie manlet and seeing some 6'3 Chang or Tyrone enter the room and make all pussies wet. How do you even reconcile that some cope belief that you are actually superior?

The only races that matter are Chads and non-Chads

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, garoupilled_, Deleted member 24293 and 7 others
Being blackpilled and racist is retarded. Like imagine beign a white normie manlet and seeing some 6'3 Chang or Tyrone enter the room and make all pussies wet. How do you even reconcile that some cope belief that you are actually superior?

Yes, generally, in the large cities in developed countries u r right

obviously you're right, I don't mean all whites are superior to all ethnics, at the end of the day, according to the blackpill, physical attractiveness (so, the quality of your genetics) is what determines your worth as a man

Muh racism subhumans are subhuman race doesn't matter a white subhuman isn't superior to a brown subhuman

tbh, I don't really think there's race superiority, every race has it own chads.

You can be white like me, if a 6'9 framemaxxed chad curry spawn, my girl would probably cheat on me.

It's just about chad and subhuman
In reality, aryan are just chads and there's white aryans, black aryans, curry aryans :ogre:

tbh, I don't really think there's race superiority, every race has it own chads.

You can be white like me, if a 6'9 framemaxxed chad curry spawn, my girl would probably cheat on me.

It's just about chad and subhuman
In reality, aryan are just chads and there's white aryans, black aryans, curry aryans :ogre:
Jfl an Indian litteraly has to be 6’9 to be seen as human.

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
thanks for the looksmaxxing advice

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Muh racism subhumans are subhuman race doesn't matter a white subhuman isn't superior to a brown subhuman
a white man who is subhuman compared to the avg white guy is definitely superior to a brown man who is subhuman compared to the avg brown guy

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, garoupilled_ and thereallegend
I mean if you acknowledge the fact that JBW exists, that certainly makes u a blackpiller but not a rascist imo. It would be the same as if a holocaust historian talked about holocaust, that doesn't mean he is a nazi. If women think (and they do) that white people are more attractive to other races it can only make them real rascists in this scenario

Lol do people really think things such as racist, antisemite, misogin, psycho are insults?

• +1
You can’t be racist and blackpilled
To be racist means you’d accept a normie of (race you like) as being automatically better than a chad of (race you hate), that’s bluepilled.

To be blackpilled is to accept that chad always wins and that things like race are irrelevant.

• JFL