JFL @ Barbara Palvin‘s side

fras

fras

The Giantslayer
LMAO WHAT IS THAT, WORLD CLASS MODEL BTW :lul: WHAT IS THAT FOREEEEEEHEAD :forcedsmile: WHEN THE FRAUD STOPS REALITY DROPS

Sports+Illustrated+Celebrates+Swimsuit+2016+fDXVlRucMaEx.jpg

cannes-frankreich-21-mai-2014-barbara-palvin-kommt-auf-dem-roten-teppich-fur-die-vorfuhrung-des-films-the-search-bei-den-67-filmfestspielen-in-cannes-sudfrankreich-am-21-mai-2014-bildnachweis-chen-xiaoweixinhuaalamy-live-nachrichten-e13axr.jpg

Arrivals+Cinema+Against+AIDS+Gala+FDK9UzOrcYxx.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Enfant terrible, BigBoy and 7 others
what is wrong with you

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Angel side profile. You're a dumb fuck op

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Alexanderr, goat2x and 13 others
Evan and dove fog

barbara palvin is my fav model. But Eva fogs. Look at her forehead.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6217, Copeful and 2 others
you picked the three worst possible photos out of literally tens of thousands and she still looks like a high tier pop star or actress. im not even that into her but this is an insane thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4416, retard and 5 others
Rating someone from their side profile is dumb. Chances are if you are good looking then your side profile isn't terrible, but other than that it doesn't really matter.

she might age pretty badly as well, that's how it usually goes for recessed people

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Rating someone from their side profile is dumb. Chances are if you are good looking then your side profile isn't terrible, but other than that it doesn't really matter.
in light of this i dont really understand why jaw surgery and rhino photos are always from the side? like, i wanna make my nose straight and my jaw symmetrical, i dont care about the side

disgusting. I wouldn't even touch her with a stick of shit

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
So. Side profile can be:
* concave
* convex
* or straight
5de745c8887bba00015fc506.jpg

Ideally. a side profile = straight.

Examples of straight, ideal side profile shapes:

Now as I check palvin side profile:

Yeah. she has quit straight profile. It's good.
I don't see the side profile of her being bad.
Only is, but it's visible in frontal shots as well. Her forehead is a little bit longer than ideal. Like 10% longer max than ideal I would say. Only a small imperfection imo, her hair implant is luckily for her quit low so it's not visible much in general.
g54N7qfS_400x400.jpeg

Holy, check Lady Gaga Convex forehead. in side profile.

Rio.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Extreme cherry-picking. Those are not true side profile pics but just ones taken from a weird angle. Here is how her unfrauded side profile looks like :

C7C7E89B 93C3 4130 8431 AAF4B04D3587
78BE3F4A 9AE3 4EAB A946 C45D74B85718
22D50DE7 C309 4A96 8D79 74D91845E82F

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6217, Need2Ascend and 2 others
in light of this i dont really understand why jaw surgery and rhino photos are always from the side? like, i wanna make my nose straight and my jaw symmetrical, i dont care about the side

You should care about what you look like in motion aswell, not just the front. So how projected your jaw and nose are matters as well.

You should care about what you look like in motion aswell, not just the front. So how projected your jaw and nose are matters as well.
yeah i get that but side profile photos always seem to dominate. i get that theyre important for showing definition and projection but in itself its the least important of angles

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
yeah i get that but side profile photos always seem to dominate. i get that theyre important for showing definition and projection but in itself its the least important of angles

Yea it's a shame really. Wish I could see what I would look like from 3/4 after bimax or rhino. But it's hard to morph that. And there's few before and after 3/4 pics of other people online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
Angel side profile. You're a dumb fuck op

You‘re literally homo habilis IQ if you think that’s an angel side profile. THIS is one:

8F82EEAD B407 4E43 A35A 24FF0F206337

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, WannaBeA6, Deleted member 6785 and 2 others
side is a meme, even meeks is an incel

Close to ideal aka irl 10. Wtf are you talking about op? You'd not get a word out of your mouth talking to her.

Knew a girl in hs who looked kinda like picture 1 srs, she wanted to fuck i think (rubbed my leg and stuff) but i was too autistic

Shes not even special, shes average where i live ngl

idk why some users tout her as the pinnacle of female aesthetics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Deleted member 6723

Cause they’ve never had female contact. :lul: Just watch them simp for this pancake face. If this was a dude they’d call him truecel.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Lacks some forward growth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22

She has 2 MASSIVE halo's. The rest is good, but not special maybe.

1. God tier eye erea. The rest is not the pinnacle. But the eye erea is hands down God tier.
2. body halo. What also is liked by dudes. Is that her body is really good, she had near perfect hip to waiste ratio (and mogs most models in that / body).

eye erea:
346911.jpg
4578231-women-barbara-palvin-model-brunette-blue-eyes-face-portrait.jpg
barbara-palvin-19931008-allfamous.org-3.jpg

Body.
The body of Lima and othewr GigaStacy models.
article-2321806-19B188DE000005DC-531_634x859.jpg
main-qimg-366053ce53c5b36a13ed9ef85005f003

And here the body of Palvin. Check the waiste to hip ratio.
main-qimg-6adc3b8fdcc570cb044b34f89e59a0cf
nintchdbpict000262607998-e1477908220165.jpg
main-qimg-ef4abc42404ab38593f3bb9fee5e5107
Victoria%27s+Secret+Swim+Resort+2019-2020+by+Guy+Aroch+%283%29.jpg
main-qimg-129ff7731b04a06b76ebce69be817330

This is the golden standard of waiste hip ratio IRL.
0.7 is often rated highest by men, they say.
I think I prefer0.65 otso ranghes better.
ejn14209-fig-0001-m.jpg

palvin has a nice ratio. probs like 0.65 range orso
Barbara-palvin-Sexy-Lingerie-12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6785 and Deleted member 6217
cannes-frankreich-21-mai-2014-barbara-palvin-kommt-auf-dem-roten-teppich-fur-die-vorfuhrung-des-films-the-search-bei-den-67-filmfestspielen-in-cannes-sudfrankreich-am-21-mai-2014-bildnachweis-chen-xiaoweixinhuaalamy-live-nachrichten-e13axr.jpg

looks like a botched genio result :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, subhuman incel and Deleted member 9072
So. Side profile can be:
* concave
* convex
* or straight
5de745c8887bba00015fc506.jpg

Ideally. a side profile = straight.

Examples of straight, ideal side profile shapes:

Now as I check palvin side profile:

Yeah. she has quit straight profile. It's good.
I don't see the side profile of her being bad.
Only is, but it's visible in frontal shots as well. Her forehead is a little bit longer than ideal. Like 10% longer max than ideal I would say. Only a small imperfection imo, her hair implant is luckily for her quit low so it's not visible much in general.
g54N7qfS_400x400.jpeg

Holy, check Lady Gaga Convex forehead. in side profile.

Rio.jpg

not so simple I'm afraid. I'm recessed yet I have a reasonably straight profile. depends on if you need rotation or not. palvin also has forward head posture. some side shots of her can be bad like with chico(rip)
also holy fuck at that gaga pic :dafuckfeels:

not so simple I'm afraid. I'm recessed yet I have a reasonably straight profile. depends on if you need rotation or not. palvin also has forward head posture. some side shots of her can be bad like with chico(rip)
I agree. Side profile Palvin is not Stacy levels. More like above average levels. Frontal pic, she is a mogger though due to eye erea halo. And overal she also has massive body halo on top of that. Frontal is more important I guess and think irl than side profile.
also holy fuck at that gaga pic :dafuckfeels:
LOL, at Gaga all acting Diva and better than everyone else.

what? she looks uglier on the right
fucking autism moron
Ha, you think chopping up someone's facial features in PS is going to make them more beautiful? That's nonsense. The difference in the example is intended to be predominantly structural, not aesthetic. I'm not a beauty artist.