JFL BETAS GET MOGGED HARD

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
JFL AT THIS VIDEO!! THESE LOW T CUCKS ARE LETTING THIS GUY HIT ON THERE GIRLFRIEND RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM AND DO NOTHING!! HE HEIGHT MOGS ALL OF THEM SO BAD! THESE FOIDS ONLY SAY NO BECAUSE THERE BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, THEY SECRETLY WANT TO DITCH THE LOW T BOYFRIEND FOR A REAL HIGH T SLAYER

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, chadpreetcel123, Hades and 5 others
Indeed low T

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I'm glad I don't have a gf because I'd prob be high inhib and let the slayer take the girl away from me in this scenario ded srs. Either that or I'll get too angry and end up killing both of them. No in between.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 4612 and 10 others
That potato faced manlet curry will not last another month with that chick. What a faggot for not telling him to fuck off and walking away straightaway.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, chadpreetcel123, BigBoy and 2 others
I would not fight for a woman.

I'm glad I don't have a gf because I'd prob be high inhib and let the slayer take the girl away from me in this scenario ded srs. Either that or I'll get too angry and end up killing both of them. No in between.
Brutal, imagine getting mogged by some gigachad and you know deep down your girl wanted to leave u for him
I would not fight for a woman.
Low T

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Vermilioncore
This should be against the fucking law

Would kill any male who made eye contact with my bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, Mr.cope, BigBoy and 5 others
3549 3

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Gazzamogga, Chadelite and 3 others

Based

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Vermilioncore
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
How the fuck do all those manlet subhumans have access to decent pussies?

Dont be retarded not even half of BFs in this vid were subhuman. Plus the dude asking isnt even that chad-like.

There were a couple of normie/slightly above normie dudes there. The one laying on the ground would crush this dudes skull clearly. Tall semi-chang in red hoodie looked ok too, very symmetrical face.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
How the fuck do all those manlet subhumans have access to decent pussies?

i took the empathypill recently and i suggest you do the same

My prefrontal cortex is 404 so it's over for me

ive been watching videos on it to learn how to fake it better. gonna try it out this week probably. but im sure that's why subhumans can get LTRs

ive been watching videos on it to learn how to fake it better. gonna try it out this week probably. but im sure that's why subhumans can get LTRs
I hate being a fake more than anything in this life

I hate being a fake more than anything in this life

it's tiring af but it's required to get by. i suspect that is how bundy went from loner outcast to popular with others

it's tiring af but it's required to get by. i suspect that is how bundy went from loner outcast to popular with others
but in EE we're all genuine and we get along fine; if you were to be a fake bitch, you'd be beaten in EE

but in EE we're all genuine and we get along fine; if you were to be a fake bitch, you'd be beaten in EE

ah it's the complete opposite in the usa. oh well

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Dont be retarded not even half of BFs in this vid were subhuman. Plus the dude asking isnt even that chad-like.

There were a couple of normie/slightly above normie dudes there. The one laying on the ground would crush this dudes skull clearly. Tall semi-chang in red hoodie looked ok too, very symmetrical face.
He mogs all of them

ah it's the complete opposite in the usa. oh well
Yea, but I've been living in the US for 7 years and I still can't get over it. Now I understand why Muslims and Currys refuse to assimilate.

Yea, but I've been living in the US for 7 years and I still can't get over it. Now I understand why Muslims and Currys refuse to assimilate.
Currys do assimilate tf. Dont speak on things you dont know about.

Currys do assimilate tf. Dont speak on things you dont know about.
Then why the fuck do you all go to your shitty curry festivals and girls don't want to date outside of their race?

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
not surprised majority of them are ethnics and gooks.

smh at the state of non-white males.

• +1
Then why the fuck do you all go to your shitty curry festivals and girls don't want to date outside of their race?
I dont you bitchass nigga. And thats all races not just currys. Every nationality retains some bit of theie culture whem they come here, thats imcluding Europeans. There are Irish and German parades and street festivals here in NYC. But its only wrong when shit skins do it right?

Any curry who grew up in the states throws away their culture to become whitewashed.

They do date outside of their race. But parents dont look favorably upon interracial dating except whites and besides you no one wants to date curry women so no one can.

one should have a code for these kind of situations, you should just automatically throw a punch whenever this happens, no smiling and acting like it's okay

imagine going home and watching this shit where you get cucked and do nothing to stop it, even if you end up getting beaten more it'd still feel better than this shit

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
They do date outside of their race. But parents dont look favorably upon interracial dating except whites and besides you no one wants to date curry women so no one can.
My last curry gf wasn't allowed by her parents to see my white ass

Tbh my parents wouldn't like me dating anything but white. it would ruin our bloodline

I was saying whites are the exception in some cases but the majority of curry parents want their kid to stay within their race.

I was saying whites are the exception in some cases but the majority of curry parents want their kid to stay within their race.
I think every race wants to stay within their race except for gooks and maybe blacks

Tbh my parents wouldn't like me dating anything but white. it would ruin our bloodline
Who gives a shit. Human life is worthless. This planet is worthless. This universe is worthless. In the end, it all means nothing. The only exception though are Jews, of course.

Bro if this happens with you, it doesnt matter your stats or the other guy's stats.: you HAVE to fight.

Best case scenario: you win and your gf gets wet

Worst case scenario: you lose the fight. Not so bad tho, since you would lose her anyway if you didnt fight.

Or you could bring a weapon with you everytime you go out with your gf

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
I think every race wants to stay within their race except for gooks and maybe blacks
The older generations do but the current generation is more open to interacial dating.

Aside from self hating gook women most people want to stay in their race bc of tribalism and the familiarity.

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
The older generations do but the current generation is more open to interacial dating.

Aside from self hating gook women most people want to stay in their race bc of tribalism and the familiarity.
Yeah i know its more acceptable but i wouldn't have kids with another race

Yeah i know its more acceptable but i wouldn't have kids with another race
Im down with any race. It seems curry mixes well with every race except blacks. I assume bc when we mix our worst features get amplified. But with rhe other races it balances out.

JFL AT THIS VIDEO!! THESE LOW T CUCKS ARE LETTING THIS GUY HIT ON THERE GIRLFRIEND RIGHT INFRONT OF THEM AND DO NOTHING!! HE HEIGHT MOGS ALL OF THEM SO BAD! THESE FOIDS ONLY SAY NO BECAUSE THERE BOYFRIEND IS RIGHT NEXT TO THEM, THEY SECRETLY WANT TO DITCH THE LOW T BOYFRIEND FOR A REAL HIGH T SLAYER

Hahahah there was a slayer who mogged him and the subhuman girl said they were dating but he said no

• +1
Too bad he’s ugly but if he was actually attractive this would’ve been a different story