Reactions: StephIsCold, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Administrator and 4 others
barret is the most overrated person on this site

he gets mogged by chadlites

no appeal or facial dimorphism at all looks like a todler

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 4562, Slayercel and 12 others
barret is the most overrated person on this site
*underrated. he gets shit on because none of his features are achievable so people get jealous
he gets mogged by chadlites
jfl no
no appeal or facial dimorphism at all looks like a todler
no appeal? you should see him in motion where he's not forced to wear faggy makeup
no dimorphism? his fwhr, huge zygos, wide angular jaw, etc.

I miss when this site had barrett haters in the minority before it got overwhelmingly bluepilled. you're a greycel so I understand why you'd think this, but its sad that the veterans of this forum bluepilled themselves into thinking barrett is not top tier

Gay alien skinny twink

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Descartes
*underrated. he gets shit on because none of his features are achievable so people get jealous

jfl no

no appeal? you should see him in motion where he's not forced to wear faggy makeup

I miss when this site had barrett haters in the minority before it got overwhelmingly bluepilled. you're a greycel so I understand why you'd think this, but its sad that the veterans of this forum bluepilled themselves into thinking barrett is not top tier
your autistic if you genuinley think barret has wide appeal, yeah ill agree with you yes he has a very interesting face to look at and there is no denying he is nice to look at but he looks like a child

he looks like a todler, stunted midface, pouty lips, overly big head

he gets mogged hard by my avi

and how am i a greycel ive been on this site for ages and use to lurk back since september 2020

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and joeveniro
your autistic if you genuinley think barret has wide appeal, yeah ill agree with you yes he has a very interesting face to look at and there is no denying he is nice to look at but he looks like a child

he looks like a todler, stunted midface, pouty lips, overly big head

and how am i a greycel ive been on this site for ages and use to lurk back since september 2020
barret has not even 1/10th of the appeal tiktok prettyboys have JFL this site is autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 4562 and Deleted member 10615
your autistic if you genuinley think barret has wide appeal
just watch this vid, you'd be seriously autistic if you think this isn't wide appeal:

there is no denying he is nice to look at but he looks like a child
I literally explained to you why he looks dimorphic...
stunted midface
ah yes, this is what all longmidfacecels screech, "stunted." he has great forward growth his midface is in no way "stunted." his prenatal testosterone and genetics made his midface compact, which is ideal for his surrounding features and ratios.
pouty lips
a signal of high prenatal testosterone in men and ideal lips for both genders.
overly big head
not a childlike feature at all LOL. people always like to cope and say big skull is childlike when it's actually narrow shoulders. on children, they clearly have way smaller heads than adults but their shoulders are even narrower because they develop much later than the skull does. a big skull is dom, and has a huge irl presence. it'll make frame look smaller in pictures but it doesn't matter at all irl. barrett has a big skull and decent/good shoulder width.
bro, chalamet is literally what you think barrett is, except barrett has a compact midface and good lips. chalamet is like you said, unique to look at, narrow appeal, and childish looking
hey man I just saw a grey username, don't blame me for not knowing ur lifestory

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9

jfl no

I don't necessarily think he has low appeal but there is one instance where I can remember that he got shit on. He was on "Germany's next top model" in a photoshoot with the female models from the show. 90% of them said something along the line of "yeah he looks kinda good but he is not my type at all, and he looks a bit weird". So in that setting he didn't have appeal tbh. I don't know if that was just a coincidence but the one instance where I could observe it unfiltered.. he didn't really do good. And in the comments under the YouTube videos he got shit on by all the girls there. Everyone wrote how he isn't even good looking, he looks like a girl, weird etc.. one girl even wrote that the cow looks better than him and that got hella likes

Last edited:
I don't necessarily think he has low appeal but there is one instance where I can remember that he got shit on. He was on "Germany's next top model" in a photoshoot with the female models from the show. 90% of them said something along the line of "yeah he looks kinda good but he is not my type at all, and he looks a bit weird". So in that setting he didn't have appeal tbh. I don't know if that was just a coincidence but the one instance where I could observe it unfiltered.. he didn't really do good.
they legit put makeup on him in modelling to make him look feminine. you should watch the video I sent earlier itt to see him unfrauded in motion, looks like a god

Last edited:
they legit put makeup on him in runways to make him look feminine. you should watch the video I sent earlier itt to see him unfrauded in motion, looks like a god
That wasn't a runway show. It was a normal photoshoot. And again. He didn't do good and the comments pick him apart tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679 and Deleted member 10615
just watch this vid, you'd be seriously autistic if you think this isn't wide appeal:

I literally explained to you why he looks dimorphic...

ah yes, this is what all longmidfacecels screech, "stunted." he has great forward growth his midface is in no way "stunted." his prenatal testosterone and genetics made his midface compact, which is ideal for his surrounding features and ratios.

a signal of high prenatal testosterone in men and ideal lips for both genders.

not a childlike feature at all LOL. people always like to cope and say big skull is childlike when it's actually narrow shoulders. on children, they clearly have way smaller heads than adults but their shoulders are even narrower because they develop much later than the skull does. a big skull is dom, and has a huge irl presence. it'll make frame look smaller in pictures but it doesn't matter at all irl. barrett has a big skull and decent/good shoulder width.

bro, chalamet is literally what you think barrett is, except barrett has a compact midface and good lips. chalamet is like you said, unique to look at, narrow appeal, and childish looking

hey man I just saw a grey username, don't blame me for not knowing ur lifestor

just watched the video and my opinion is the same

looks like a childlike lesbian with a punchable face, looks like a pushover

he would get shoved into a locker by a dom looking chadlite

women prefered chico over him when they saw him irl

just watched the video and my opinion is the same

looks like a childlike lesbian with a punchable face, looks like a pushover

he would get shoved into a locker by a dom looking chadlite
that's one angry incel 🙄 not everyone can have good genetics it's ok
women prefered chico over him when they saw him irl
because chico is overrated as shit and looks plain, he looks attainable to the average foid

but barrett has much wider appeal to good looking girls, barrett slayed models and chico hasn't. if someones willing to do a comparison between how gling girls rate barrett and how normie girls rate, I'd love to see it.

that's one angry incel 🙄 not everyone can have good genetics it's ok

because chico is overrated as shit and looks plain, he looks attainable to the average foid

but barrett has much wider appeal to good looking girls, barrett slayed models and chico hasn't. if someones willing to do a comparison between how gling girls rate barrett and how normie girls rate, I'd love to see it.
not angry just confused why everyone worships him on this site

chicos wife is a model mate and how could you possibly know that barret attracts higher tier women

chico got more female attention irl witch means he has more appeal to women witch in turn means he would attract higher tier women

chico even admitted to fucking 4 girls in one day, chico for sure appeals more to women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
not angry just confused why everyone worships him on this site
its literally an unpopular opinion to rate barrett highly these days, the forum is filled with bluepill.
chicos wife is a model mate
cuz they're both models
chico got more female attention irl witch means he has more appeal to women witch in turn means he would attract higher tier women
LOL by that logic mcdonald's would appeal more to upper classmen than a fancy burger. just think about this situation, would Adriana lima prefer to fuck barrett or chico? your intuition will say barrett no matter how much you try to deny it. barrett is elite tier looks and girls get jealous of men too good looking for them so actually you could be right that he has overall narrow appeal, but he def has way more appeal to stacies than chico.