Jfl @ Bones

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Told him I would run him off the site since day one. And I did. @Nibba and his friends always win. Hoo rah!

@dogtown
@VST
@Earthling
@ all u fucking ogres

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283, Future Arablite, dogtown and 6 others
Ogremaxing Practitioner

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Tony
My thread finished him off.
I was planning on making another one pointing out all his inconsistencies :(.

I guess I'll just keep that one in case he comes back.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Swagwaffle
My thread finished him off.
I was planning on making another one pointing out all his inconsistencies :(.

I guess I'll just keep that one in case he comes back.
Yep. You me Dogtown earthling and @RedPilledStemcel all put the nail in the coffin.

That thread of yours was a masterpiece

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, StudyHacks, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
Yep. You me Dogtown earthling and @RedPilledStemcel all put the nail in the coffin.

That thread of yours was a masterpiece
:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Swagwaffle
I am renaming this forum: looksmaxing for non negros only

• +1
Joined Aug 11, 2018
Messages 10,051

rare stats for a Chad to have

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
I am renaming this forum: looksmaxing for non negros only
I don't mind there being black users on this site, as there are a few black users that seem ok, such as @Zeta ascended and we have autists like @blackoutwhitein that are plain entertaining.

It's just fucking lying cunts like Bones that annoy me, I would've done the exact same thing if he was white/asian/whateve. I just dislike extremely greedy, pseudo-intellectuals. He acted like the caricature of a stereotypical jew.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Nibba, FatmanO and 3 others
I don't mind there being black users on this site, as there are a few black users that seem ok, such as @Zeta ascended and we have autists like @blackoutwhitein that are plain entertaining.

It's just fucking lying cunts like Bones that annoy me, I would've done the exact same thing if he was white/asian/whateve. I just dislike extremely greedy, pseudo-intellectuals. He acted like the caricature of a stereotypical jew.
-you never were funny
-i mog your post-like ratio
-you have a terrible PFL
-your IQ is below average

daily reminder: no one ever has mogged me in a debate

another reminder: i have 95th percentile shoulder width and mog everyone in this forum

but...

1D71D161 A94A 453F 8F0C C9A18916681B

@theropeking ❤️My bro i hope to suck your dick once in a while

@Nibba Stop riding crisicks dick. no medical school will ever consider you. Go ldar

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, Deleted member 701, Deleted member 281 and 7 others
I never lost a debate, proceeds to get owned by 5 different users with facts and his only reply is “tl;dr” “I IQ mog you”.

Cracked me up ngl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Nibba and Swagwaffle
I never lost a debate, proceeds to get owned by 5 different users with facts and his only reply is “tl;dr” “I IQ mog you”.

Cracked me up ngl
ban evasion or JustChris worship

-you never were funny
-you have a terrible PFL

another reminder: i have 95th percentile shoulder width and mog everyone in this forum

but...

View attachment 10690View attachment 10690View attachment 10690

@Nibba Stop riding crisicks dick. no medical school will ever consider you. Go ldar
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

-you never were funny
-you have a terrible PFL

but...

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

-you never were funny
-you have a terrible PFL

but...

Holy shit this is so accurate it feels like he came back from the dead for one more autistic rant

thanks man,I was literally about to pay him 100 bucks
For those ascension programs

thanks man,I was literally about to pay him 100 bucks
For those ascension programs
Next time.just take a step back and look to see if he has proof or not lol

Do u have PayPal setup? I'd like to pay for your face rating software ? I'd like to help u with med school bills and other hifey fifey nigga things :)

Do u have PayPal setup? I'd like to pay for your face rating software ? I'd like to help u with med school bills and other hifey fifey nigga things :)
Your literally one message away from the ignore list
In every post you're:

>Annoying
>Low IQ
>Racist

I literally know what you're going to type before your type it

You could be in Mensa, your just a third rate william sidis all that IQ yet created nothing. While the 160 IQ Albert Einsteen advanced the subject matter of physics in his spare time while he was working at full time job(post office). You're a monkey that just absorbs books and reiterates them with no originality. Hence your hate and projection of black people as primal monkeys.

but

42B959EC E722 4576 8880 F3218EA3271F

• +1
Reactions: dodt, androidcel, dogtown and 1 other person
Your literally one message away from the ignore list
In every post you're:

>Annoying
>Low IQ
>Racist

I literally know what you're going to type before your type it

You could be in Mensa, your just a third rate william sidis all that IQ yet created nothing. While the 160 IQ Albert Einsteen advanced the subject matter of physics in his spare time while he was working at full time job(post office). You're a monkey that just absorbs books and reiterates them with no originality. Hence your hate and projection of black people as primal monkeys.

but

View attachment 10694
LMFAO! It got to the point where I just attacked him constantly and had him on ignore to block out all the stupidity. He should have asked how to compute basic stats cuz the 3 guys larping as him are dumb as shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, Nibba and dogtown
LMFAO! It got to the point where I just attacked him constantly and had him on ignore to block out all the stupidity. He should have asked how to compute basic stats cuz the 3 guys larping as him are dumb as shit
BB27010B 2527 42EE 9A5E 74619F67AAC3

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
why am i not tagged :feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh::exited:

The guy was legit mentally ill. Whats so annoying about him tbh.

The guy was legit mentally ill. Whats so annoying about him tbh.
U do realize he made a post saying it was all fake right? 3 guys made.him up on discord from lookism

U do realize he made a post saying it was all fake right? 3 guys made.him up on discord from lookism
How is that contradicting what I have written?

How is that contradicting what I have written?
U said the guy was mentally ill. It was a joke all along by three guys. That's what's contradictory

U said the guy was mentally ill. It was a joke all along by three guys. That's what's contradictory
Havent read all the details, were there any proofs of that?

That's his thread man what don't u get
tbh it was either a nerdic nigga who made up a story to sound cool before he leaves or they were indeed 3 ugly oldcels in their 30s and 40s who had nothing better to do than trying to troll us

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and dogtown
tbh it was either a nerdic nigga who made up a story to sound cool before he leaves or they were indeed 3 ugly oldcels in their 30s and 40s who had nothing better to do than trying to troll us
Yeah either way they're all stupid as hell. Any user with half a brain could tell the dude was a fucking troll from day one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Yeah either way they're all stupid as hell. Any user with half a brain could tell the dude was a fucking troll from day one
Maybe he(or they) wasn't a troll but actually trying to scam people on here.
Who would waste so much time just to troll a bit? He contributed more to the forum than any other user in the past month. And his theories seemed somewhat legit.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
He contributed more to the forum than any other user in the past month. And his theories seemed somewhat legit
Until you actually try to apply them