jfl @ drug copers

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
muh 10000000 more of x chemical released doesnt neccessarily translate to having the " giga heavenly best experience ever"
fking lol if you cant understand this

drugs are dogshit if ur life is actually shit/you're not delusional

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, ChadL1te, scrunchables and 3 others
mirin rep ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: workingondying, ChadL1te, tombradylover and 3 others
muh 10000000 more of x chemical released doesnt neccessarily translate to having the " giga heavenly best experience ever"
fking lol if you cant understand this

drugs are dogshit if ur life is actually shit/you're not delusional
drugs are dogshit because they give you the most heavenly experience and nothing else does + the disruption they do to your body

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, humanoidsub7 and PeakIncels
drugs are dogshit because they give you the most heavenly experience and nothing else does + the disruption they do to your body
they dont lol. ppl are just retarded and dont understan
d whats going on

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, humanoidsub7 and PeakIncels
every time i do drugs i get a existential crisis at how dogshit they are
drugs are useless lol only a temporary dopamine to forget how shitty your life is(basically what you said) I think mental copes like gaming n shiet are better and way less harmful

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables and humanoidsub7
OP’s dealer is scamming him

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and PeakIncels
Withdrawal is brutal

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, wollet2 and PeakIncels
drugs are useless lol only a temporary dopamine to forget how shitty your life is(basically what you said) I think mental copes like gaming n shiet are better and way less harmful
yeah the 'good feeling' from lets say x dopamine released isnt even that good
dogshit

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
yeah the 'good feeling' from lets say x dopamine released isnt even that good
dogshit
just rot all day on apex legends, be me, chad

• So Sad
Reactions: wollet2
drugs have zero effect on me. it's mostly power of suggestion. same people who start acting like faggots after undergoing hypnosis. just low sentience npcs who are easily manipulated.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels and wollet2
Drugs are so useless that there are countless of celebrities both male and female who do them constantly despite gaining 1000x more dopamine from their regular lives than you or me ever will.

Drugs are such a cope that there are lots of celebs who threw their 0.00001% life away to blast h (River Phoenix, Kurt Cobain, Lil Peep, Jim Morrison, Heath Ledger)

Sure bro... whatever you say, although I can't shrug a feeling that "drugs" that you refer to from your rich life experience are just gas station weed:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Drugs are so useless that there are countless of celebrities both male and female who do them constantly despite gaining 1000x more dopamine from their regular lives than you or me ever will.

Drugs are such a cope that there are lots of celebs who threw their 0.00001% life away to blast h (River Phoenix, Kurt Cobain, Lil Peep, Jim Morrison, Heath Ledger)

Sure bro... whatever you say, although I can't shrug a feeling that "drugs" that you refer to from your rich life experience are just gas station weed:ROFLMAO:
cant bother explaining now. im right

I dont think anybody argues drugs are productive...

But theyre objectively the most objective cope

If you take drugs to feel way better you will end up feeling like shit after. Your body can’t just create dopamine from a chemical, it takes the hormones reserved for the future. So either you feel like complete shit for the next day, or feel slightly worse for the next few weeks, however u respond to it. Not good at all

• +1
Reactions: princeof316
drugs have zero effect on me. it's mostly power of suggestion. same people who start acting like faggots after undergoing hypnosis. just low sentience npcs who are easily manipulated.