JFL guys... I've done it. (LIFEFUEL)

ICANNOTBECONTAINED

ICANNOTBECONTAINED

Ascended

What's up, my niggas... It's been a min. Some of you might know me as the 14 year old on .org who deleted his account to leave and ascend... Others may not know who the fuck I am... But today I've come with good news.

I lost my v-card today, at 16
Andrew tate

Bit anticlimactic I know, but this is one step closer to ascension, and I attribute my success to .org as I've been cardiomaxxing, leanmaxxing, and overall getting slimmer and stronger since I've been bulking since 13....

I might post more often, maybe not, but thank you org... Side note, maybe just being NT is the true way to pull.

20230916 183753

@Niklaus Mikaelson @ascension @Dr. Mog @BoneDensity @Xangsane @NFA PB @Moggie @Foreverbrad @fauxfox @Over @Hades @Gladiator @pneumocystosis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dr. Mog, aber, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
-12 year old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber, Clqs, GlamourPursuer and 1 other person
Tales from past your bedtime on the last night before school starts again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadOrDeath, watah, Hetman Vilkas and 3 others
what changed

• +1
Reactions: sexy
Neon blade reminds me of cringe tiktok edits about American Psycho, Fight club etc

What's up, my niggas... It's been a min. Some of you might know me as the 14 year old on .org who deleted his account to leave and ascend... Others may not know who the fuck I am... But today I've come with good news.

I lost my v-card today, at 16
View attachment 3104640

Bit anticlimactic I know, but this is one step closer to ascension, and I attribute my success to .org as I've been cardiomaxxing, leanmaxxing, and overall getting slimmer and stronger since I've been bulking since 13....

I might post more often, maybe not, but thank you org... Side note, maybe just being NT is the true way to pull.

View attachment 3104664

@Niklaus Mikaelson @ascension @Dr. Mog @BoneDensity @Xangsane @NFA PB @Moggie @Foreverbrad @fauxfox @Over @Hades @Gladiator @pneumocystosis

I'm proud of you son

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Classic tales from india 9781591433866 hr 1

• JFL
Reactions: ChadOrDeath
Bro is just having the most average life possible and thanks .org for that

This late in your life? Better late than never I guess.