JFL @ how over it is for normies

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️

This ended up in my random feed holy shit it’s so over for non BBCs. I don’t even watch political content or stuff so the fact that this entered my feed is 💀

Just be blue eyes white dragon or red eyes black dragon theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 33136 and 4 others
You're white

This ended up in my random feed holy shit it’s so over for non BBCs. I don’t even watch political content or stuff so the fact that this entered my feed is 💀

Just be blue eyes white dragon or red eyes black dragon theory

Least obvious scripted video

wow they all wearing those super baggy pants, that shit is so ugly. Fucking skin tight medium cut jeans are sexy af not these huge ass pants

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ROTTING, datboijj and 2 others
no surprise, white americans are dysgenic subhumans and blacks there come from the west and are always fully softmaxxed with decent bodies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Kamui
that bitch is 15 and looking like a roastie

Staring The Walking Dead GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Krakowski, Sub0, vaninskybird and 6 others
wow they all wearing those super baggy pants, that shit is so ugly. Fucking skin tight medium cut jeans are sexy af not these huge ass pants
Zoomer shit

i thought i could get away with jbmaxxing at 18 due to being black.........over for me

no surprise, white americans are dysgenic subhumans and blacks there come from the west and are always fully softmaxxed with decent bodies
True to an extent but msot whires and blacks I see irl are subhumans tbh.

If these are the races of men women are attracted 2 then it says more abt how ugly humanity is than any theory

jfl old ass mf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285