JFL I keep seeing these whining Arabs on TikTok crying about July 4th as if they don’t beg America to give their stupid sandniggers more aid every day

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
“NOOOOO YOU CANT HAVE FUN!!! YOURE LIVING IN A RACIST COUNTRY DONT YOU REALIZE YOURE LIVING ON STOLEN LAND :feelswhy::feelswhy: YOU FUCKING CRACKER!!! THE US ALSO FUNDS THE BOMBING OF PALESTINIANS!! YOU FUCKING BIGOT!!!”

“How about leave the country then?”

“FUCK YOU YOU PRIVILEGED CRACKER, DONT YOU REALIZE WE HAVE TO FIX THIS COUNTRY, ITS SO TERRIBLE HOW INDIFFERENT YOU ARE TO THOSE POOR CHILDREN, THEY GET THEIR JAWS BLOWN OFF BY MORTARS OMG ITS SO SAD AND HORRIFIC”

Just fucking lol, we should’ve killed more redskins you little cuck, and we should ESPECIALLY kill more Palestinians, carpet bomb Palestine (then Israel) and THEN SEE IF YOU REALLY HATE AMERICA :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: likenesss, 5'7 zoomer, Madridista and 2 others
who cares what those sandniggers think
let them continue to blow them selves up and do Iraqi things

• +1
Reactions: likenesss, 5'7 zoomer, butterworld and 1 other person
who cares what those sandniggers think
let them continue to blow them selves up and do Iraqi things
Last time I heard some Palestinian fag threw a pebble at an Israeli tank and got his leg blown off and now he can only eat through a tube

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: greycel, likenesss, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Last time I heard some Palestinian fag threw a pebble at an Israeli tank and got his leg blown off and now he can only eat through a tube
I’m gonna walk to Palestine eat a piece of steak in front of him do a backflip then leave type shit innit

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss and 5'7 zoomer
Tbh

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
nah did he eat threw his leg or some shit ☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and cromagnon
JFL, it ain’t even Arabs saying that shit

It’s other niggas, most Arabs don’t give a shit.

It’s corny, seeing “free Palestine”, in posts that have nothing to do with the video, JFL.

Fuck Israel and all the kike lovers but Palestine supporters are equally fucking annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: likenesss, 5'7 zoomer and cromagnon
JFL, it ain’t even Arabs saying that shit

It’s other niggas, most Arabs don’t give a shit.

It’s corny, seeing “free Palestine”, in posts that have nothing to do with the video, JFL.

Fuck Israel and all the kike lovers but Palestine supporters are equally fucking annoying
Another annoying thing i see on my fyp is these massive chain posts of Arabs in Palestine speaking broken English asking for money 🤢🤢

“If you give me 5 dollars you are literally saving my 6 family members kind person”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Hottaco34
Another annoying thing i see on my fyp is these massive chain posts of Arabs in Palestine speaking broken English asking for money 🤢🤢

“If you give me 5 dollars you are literally saving my 6 family members kind person”

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
You’re a despicable person…. I hope you get healed even if daddy touched you it’s ok now bro

• JFL
@Debetro @Madridista

🤢🤢🤢

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Madridista and Debetro
I've had Palestinians and Jews in Madrid stick signs up in my face trying to get me to join their causes. I don't care about Jews or Palestinians. I care about White people. In fact, I wish there was a button to wipe Jews and Palestinians off the face of the earth.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back