• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincel
money is nothing

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ritalincel
  • Ugh..
Niggas aint never hold 20 grand in one hand. Sex doesn't compare to this
20k is nothing. imagine being a hedgefund manager responsible for 100 billion dollars.

• Ugh..
i just wanna mog :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

• Ugh..
  • Ugh..
maxmendietta

r i t a l i n c e l

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: SikKunt and Ritalincel
Exactly nigga girls are cool but imagine owning a fucking airplane
i edited my comment because the largest fund seems to be only over 100 billion not 500 billion kek.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
J U S T I M A G I N E
imagine having such a high IQ THAT YOU win come first place in mathematics competitions, then you go private BBIB to private equity/hedgefund, to billionaire hedgefund manager, then your wife breaks up with you and you have to pay her billions.
OR
if you had such a high iq that you were so smart that you gave up on all worldly persuits and instead decided to become a janitor (an unironically clean poo off toilets for a living) because you want to minimize your cortisol exposure to enable you to best solve complex math theorems.
OR
if you were so high iq that you found out how to do bone osteotomies and change your biochemistry with your mind tbh ngl
OR
if you were so high iq that you understood the meaning of life.

Thus, iq is the most important thing. IQ IS EVERYTHING

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Alt Number 3
imagine having such a high IQ THAT YOU win come first place in mathematics competitions, then you go private BBIB to private equity/hedgefund, to billionaire hedgefund manager, then your wife breaks up with you and you have to pay her billions.
Imagine getting married

r i t a l i n c e l​

whats wrong with marraige if you trust and love a grill and she loves you back?!?!!?!? srs :love:
Love is INCEL COPE. My Bodycount is high af and i've never felt love

INCEL COPE

you just havent seen the right woman mate. take it from me. I would have liked your post and agreed . literally 2 fucking hours ago. ive changed now.

fuark maybe you a right. maybe im just a naive khhv. ive never even spoken to a grill semi srs

Last edited:
you just havent seen the right woman mate. take it from me. I would have liked your post and agreed . literally 2 fucking hours ago. ive changed now.
never gonna happen tbh. My problem is im pretty emotionless
fuark maybe you a right. maybe im just a naive khhv. ive never even spoken to a grill semi srs
Maybe if you find a non slut but I would never get married or fall in love

how do i do this if im in my 20s and am socially inept manchild? I had a old lady say im pretty but as i said before in another post she probably had cataracts and couldnt see my vertical orbital dystopia.

thats fucked

thats fucked
Yeah lmao after I got arrested like 2 years ago I had to go to a therapist and they gave me conduct disorder+ callous unemotional traits which is basically aspd for underage niggas

I dont give a fuck about money, i could always use more no doubt, but as long as i can pay my bills and am not living in poverty im good

• +1
I dont give a fuck about money, i could always use more no doubt, but as long as i can pay my bills and am not living in poverty im good
Im materialistic hedonist so money,sex,power are my goals

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Wrong nigga to ask I'm 17
Unironically leave all internet forums. They destroys your dopaminergic system. You are young and can still lead a fruitful life if you leave internet forums and start living life irl.

• +1
Unironically leave all internet forums. They destroys your dopaminergic system. You are young and can still lead a fruitful life if you leave internet forums and start living life irl.
Yeah soon hopefully just gonna learn as much as I can then go back to my nt life