JFL if u height max after 17

6’1Chink

6’1Chink

Bronze
Most normies and deluded blue pilled cucks say height stops growing after 18, or maybe even 21. But let’s be real here, 99% of the population have their growth plates fused Around 17, the most you will gain is 1-2 inch and that’s only in the spine. So unless you are that 1% of the population, heightmacxing is major cope and your only option is LL+lifts

Sorry to bring it to y’all, but heihhtmaxxing is cope is 17

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureMogger, MiroslavBulldosex and JustTrynnaAscend
JFL if you're homosexual

Most normies and deluded blue pilled cucks say height stops growing after 18, or maybe even 21. But let’s be real here, 99% of the population have their growth plates fused Around 17, the most you will gain is 1-2 inch and that’s only in the spine. So unless you are that 1% of the population, heightmacxing is major cope and your only option is LL+lifts

Sorry to bring it to y’all, but heihhtmaxxing is cope is 17
I am the 1% I grew like 4 inches from 17-20

• +1
Reactions: Mikecel
I believe I grew an inch around 19yo. my little brother currently 20yo is still growing, a year ago he was a bit shorter than me. now he mog by an inch or 2. he is 5'11 - 6' I'm 5'10. :feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink
Around 17, the most you will gain is 1-2 inch and that’s only in the spine.

Who gives a fuck if its only in the spine 2 inches would make me a giga mogger I would sacrifice thousands of dollars and risk a big nose, organ failure, organ enlargement, diabetes, weight gain, hair loss, bone deterioration, tiredness and anxiety just for a single inch of pure spinal height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338
Who gives a fuck if its only in the spine 2 inches would make me a giga mogger I would sacrifice thousands of dollars and risk a big nose, organ failure, organ enlargement, diabetes, weight gain, hair loss, bone deterioration, tiredness and anxiety just for a single inch of pure spinal height
JFL at your desperation tbh. It can’t be that hard to fraud with lifts

Although it's true that the odds of actually increasing height are quite small after age 17, you're just pulling numbers out of your ass without providing any evidence to back it up. Show some study or something that showed only 1% of people after age 17 have unfused growth pates.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, horizontallytall, diggbicc and 5 others
Although it's true that the odds of actually increasing height are quite small after age 17, you're just pulling numbers out of your ass without providing any evidence to back it up. Show some study or something that showed only 1% of people after age 17 have unfused growth pates.
B008A9D1 12CE 4548 AD9A 7308522454F3

OP is right. On average, most people’s growth plates fuse at 17. But of course coping manlets will think they are top 0.001%.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, 6’1Chink, GrayEyedBarrett and 2 others
he is narcymaxxing

View attachment 402574
OP is right. On average, most people’s growth plates fuse at 17. But of course coping manlets will think they are top 0.001%.
Most people doesn't equate to 99%. Most people could be 60%, 75% or 80% of the population.

I grew from 1.80 to 1.84 between 18-21 and rn I am 1.85

View attachment 402574

Most fuse at 17 but it depends, leg growth plates can be from 16-20 yrs. I grew a little in the past months heightmaxxing and even though its slow as fuck theres still hope for 17 year old heightmaxxers (definitely for 18+ year olds though)
I grew from 1.80 to 1.84 between 18-21 and rn I am 1.85

What the fuck happened to your height gain from stretching I thought you were 1.87

Last edited:
View attachment 402577

Most fuse at 17 but it depends, leg growth plates can be from 16-20 yrs. I grew a little in the past months heightmaxxing and even though its slow as fuck theres still hope for 17 year old heightmaxxers (definitely for 18+ year olds though)
Its unfortunate, people that found out about heightmaxxing in their late teens, they just found out a couple of years too late. Had they found out at age 15, for example, they could've taken AI's and have easily kept their plates open past age 17. It is what it is, though.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
View attachment 402574
This guy I used to be friends with is amanlet and he keeps saying hes gonna grow cuz its in his genes lmao both his parents arent even that tall and he hit puberty at like 10 and hes hairy as fuck its actually sad i just agree with him even tho i passed him in height by like 4 inches after he stopped growing...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6’1Chink and Greeicy