• JFL
Reactions: gamma
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice and The_God
What's the point of this thread?:lul:
He got crazy reactions even when he said he's from Honduras
No hunter eyes, no chiseled face, etc...

He got same reactions when he said that he's from Honduras, that fuckin shithole

Country doens't matter here

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Beetlejuice
He got same reactions when he said that he's from Honduras, that fuckin shithole

I know..he looks like an italian prettyboy .. so its more a phenopill than aything else

• +1

Americans probably don't even know where Honduras is

• +1
Reactions: Stare, Howl and gamma
This, I'm starting to think that most of PSL has all been mental masturbation all along, This guys is a PSL 3 at best. I think what females perceive as attractive is a lot more complex than what we know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Beetlejuice and The_God
He's 6/10 and stylemaxxed
maybe but his SMV is clearly more than 6/10 obv. How many guys that are 6/10 do you know that get that kind of reaction from girls?.

• +1
He's 6/10 and stylemaxxed

He's a 4 at best.

I think I understand, Younger girls under 18 find just about anyone with clear skin and good hair cute, I used to look like this dude when I was in High School and always had girls after me saying I'm cute, wanting to go to the dance etc, But there was zero P in the V, all the girls were having sex with the masc jocks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 4614, N1c and 5 others
Brutal masc pill
Yeah I remember in HS there was this once Chad who looked like he was in his 20s and had a massive jaw, We used to call him the Crimson Chin, I used to think he was ugly as hell and couldn't understand why girls all liked him.

• So Sad
I’m already med
5F3062F3 9761 4E1E B19E 4C0899015D47

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Beetlejuice, N1c and 4 others
If this guy got those reactions literally just hoping on Omegle, I might try getting some reactions there some day as well.

Just need to know what tags to use so that I don't have conversations with other latinas, curries or some shit like that.
u can ascend hard with a wavy/curly hair i think.. ur age? u look 21-23

nah im joking..since you look older than you are
Really? Here in Brazil ppl used to guess I was younger than I am, now after looksmaxxing and shit more people are thinking I'm actually 19 or older than that, as you guessed

20211005 191146

Here is a pic of mine I took earlier today, I still think that I look between 18-20 yrs old.

Really? Here in Brazil ppl used to guess I was younger than I am, now after looksmaxxing and shit more people are thinking I'm actually 19 or older than that, as you guessed

View attachment 1352856

Here is a pic of mine I took earlier today, I still think that I look between 18-20 yrs old.
your face became more masculine .. that is why you look older, which is ideal on your phenotype, unless you have the same reactions from girls as the guy above .. the pretty boy

View attachment 1352856

insane amount of moles bro i’ve never seen as many on someone as this photo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14677